Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TALTARZAC VS. CURRY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/taltarzac-vs-curry-10381/)

kar guy 11-09-2007 08:59 PM

TALTARZAC VS. CURRY

COULD ALL OF US "OLD" TOTV PEOPLE REALLY LIKE TO SEE THESE TWO PEOPLE SQUARE OFF ON THE NET. I BET IT WOULD BE GREAT. TAKE CARE KAR GUY

Taltarzac 11-09-2007 09:03 PM

Re: TALTARZAC VS. CURRY

Quote:

Originally Posted by kar guy
COULD ALL OF US "OLD" TOTV PEOPLE REALLY LIKE TO SEE THESE TWO PEOPLE SQUARE OFF ON THE NET. I BET IT WOULD BE GREAT. TAKE CARE KAR GUY

Who's Curry? Never heard of him or her on TOTV?

Do you mean Adam Curry?

Russ_Boston 11-09-2007 09:10 PM

Kar Guy is taking at shot. Somewhat below the belt maybe.

Curry was an incoherent, unreadable contributor to this forum. You are a readable contributer.

I think (if I'm remembering the correct user) Curry was kicked off the site by the admins. It would be a hell of a battle though.

Taltarzac 11-09-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ_Boston
Kar Guy is taking at shot. Somewhat below the belt maybe.

Curry was an incoherent, unreadable contributor to this forum. You are a readable contributer.

I think (if I'm remembering the correct user) Curry was kicked off the site by the admins. It would be a hell of a battle though.

About Curry? What I do not know will not hurt me? I recall someone being booted by the Administrators but I never bothered to read his or her posts that I can recall.

redwitch 11-09-2007 09:16 PM

I obviously came after Curry but from comments I gather he was not only unreadable and incoherent but rude and vicious. How does that rate as a "contributor?" As was said, Tal is readable, mainly coherent and has some fun polls. Glad we have Tal and Curry is gone, methinks!

Taltarzac 11-09-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch
I obviously came after Curry but from comments I gather he was not only unreadable and incoherent but rude and vicious. How does that rate as a "contributor?" As was said, Tal is readable, mainly coherent and has some fun polls. Glad we have Tal and Curry is gone, methinks!

Thanks. Redwitch. Glad you are on TOTV too! :bigthumbsup:

TOTV does not need "rude and vicious" posters. There seem to be a lot of message boards on the Internet one can go to if you're into this kind of free-for-all.

Peggy D 11-09-2007 10:02 PM

Used to read Curry's comments on another web site. Didn't realize he/she was booted off this one.

I thought the comments were not only rudely funny,(didn't take them serious) but this person either couldn't spell or type! Half the time you didn't know what he/she was talking about!!!

jjdees 11-09-2007 10:07 PM

Karguy, I'm surprised at the shot you took at Taltarzac. Curry was either incoherent or he played the part well. If I was Taltarzac, I'd be pretty p***ed at you. Cheap shot. Kind of sad that this board has members who resort to such antics.

Taltarzac 11-09-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peggy D
Used to read Curry's comments on another web site. Didn't realize he/she was booted off this one.

I thought the comments were not only rudely funny,(didn't take them serious) but this person either couldn't spell or type! Half the time you didn't know what he/she was talking about!!!

I recall posts like that on TOTV a few months back but could not figure out what he/she was trying to say most of the time so I stopped reading these posts.

Taltarzac 11-09-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjdees
Karguy, I'm surprised at the shot you took at Taltarzac. Curry was either incoherent or he played the part well. If I was Taltarzac, I'd be pretty p***ed at you. Cheap shot. Kind of sad that this board has members who resort to such antics.

I do not get mad very much any more from what I see on the Internet even though TOTV is one of the boards with the nicest posters by in large. You have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt or maybe a whole salt shaker in some cases. ;D

Donna 11-09-2007 10:49 PM

Taltarzac ..
I am glad you are a part of this board too.. :bigthumbsup:

RCT 11-09-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna
Taltarzac ..

Me too, even if I don't know what the hell you are talking about sometimes!!! :bigthumbsup:

Peggy D 11-10-2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna
Taltarzac ..

Me too!

:-*

handieman 11-10-2007 12:30 AM

;D
Play nice kids :cop: