Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TOTV MEETING TO TAKE PICTURES (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/totv-meeting-take-pictures-10393/)

KathieI 11-10-2007 07:50 PM

TOTV MEETING TO TAKE PICTURES

Donna and I would like to take a vote. WW1819 suggested we meet as a group and have pictures taken that perhaps The Daily Sun would publish in daily photo session. Donna and I need to know what day would work best for you. Donna leaves Wednesday and I leave Thursday. Donna would've posted this poll but she's busy so she gave me the responsibility and I have NO idea what I am doing. I hope this is correct.

mom2five 11-10-2007 08:06 PM

Re: TOTV MEETING TO TAKE PICTURES

I can probably fit it in any day. Just let me know where and when. I leave next Saturday.

KathieI 11-10-2007 08:53 PM

Thanks Mom :-*

Let's continue to look at the poll to see what day works best. Kath

islandgal 11-10-2007 09:38 PM

Hi KathieI -
So excited we are going to do a photo shoot! I am game for any day except Monday unless it is after 5:30PM.
I am hoping I will be there. Just returned home from the Doc in a Box with a Z-Pak - bad timing. Please keep me posted.

Donna 11-10-2007 10:16 PM

How about we make it on Tuesday at 1:00...There shouldn't be too much action at the square..

Is that a good time for every one?? If not, please let us know what times is best and we will tally the votes.. :bigthumbsup:

Get well soon, wiw1819

Hyacinth Bucket 11-10-2007 10:31 PM

wiw - Hope you get better quickly.

Hyacinth

Donna 11-10-2007 10:36 PM

Okay..So far we have two for Tuesday at 1:00 LSL..

KathieI 11-11-2007 12:23 AM

Okay, I agree. All in favor of 1:00 on Tuesday, say Aye.... Aye....

:agree:

Donna, should we wait another day to see what the votes are? We don't have too many people yet. K.

Donna 11-11-2007 12:54 AM

Kathi..We can wait till tomorrow..We still need Barefoot, Mom5, Noni, and every one that wants to be there... :bigthumbsup:

redwitch 11-11-2007 01:05 AM

Well, I did say yes to Tuesday until my daughter reminded me it was my birthday. rofl So, guess any day but Tuesday for me. Sorry all.

KathieI 11-11-2007 01:11 AM

Ms. Witch: Can we celebrate your birthday with you on Tuesday??? Happy Birthday, in case we don't see you. Kath

redwitch 11-11-2007 01:13 AM

No promises but I'll see what I can talk my daughter into. I'm getting the message that she has something planned -- probably helping me rearrange my bedroom rofl.

Donna 11-11-2007 01:58 AM

Red..

Have a great birthday if we don't see you!! :beer2:
Nothing is in stone yet..We might still do Monday..

Barefoot 11-11-2007 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI
Okay, I agree. All in favor of 1:00 on Tuesday, say Aye.... Aye.... :agree:
Donna, should we wait another day to see what the votes are? We don't have too many people yet. K.

Donna and Kathie: I can probably make it any day as I have no obligations other than Consignment Stores! I'd love to be there but don't know if I can do LSL, roundabouts are not my friend and the Fire Dragon left me a standard vehicle to drive. I can be often seen lurching along 466. Someone will probably report me in a post, I stalled it in an intersection. I'm not sure why we are getting such a small turnout for our gatherings. Perhaps more important than the date is to pick somewhere easy to access and central?

The Great Fumar 11-11-2007 02:46 AM

sorry ,,,,can't make it on tuesday.....mens golf league.....

monday ?????