Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   I'm ALIVE and WELL and living in THE VILLAGES!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/im-alive-well-living-villages-10483/)

darbyduff 11-18-2007 05:47 AM

I'm ALIVE and WELL and living in THE VILLAGES!!!

Hey all you dudes and dudettes - I know you have been disappointed in my not keeping in touch with you - You've even stopped by the house to tell me so...

Well, I'm alive and well and want all of you to know that I think about all of you.. Yes you up in Canada (Barefoot) and Bama (why haven't you stopped over since you've been back) Bogert (We need to play golf), English Ivy (you have the cutest dog!!!) AND all you others out there. Just know that I have been very busy living the Village lifestyle and have not forgotten any of you. GO ST JOSEPH!!!!!

And those of you reading this who have not committed to the Village lifestyle .........

[color=red]WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?????????????[color=black]

Missed all of you!!!!

Darbyduff

redwitch 11-18-2007 12:45 PM

Re: I'm ALIVE and WELL and living in THE VILLAGES!!!

I'm a newbie, but wanted to say good move!!!! :welcome: :agree:

bamafan 11-18-2007 02:15 PM

Darbyduff, We did stop by when we were down last month. You and hubby were out having a good time. We brought barney (our dog) by for a meet and greet. Sent you an email for your phone # so we could call. Will be down next week and will be relentless. Get the turkey ready. Your house looked great. Clay & Ann

Donna 11-18-2007 03:31 PM

Hey Darby...Why weren't you in our TOTV picture?? :realmad:
We had such a nice time that day, wish you could have been with us..
There will be another time, I am sure..
Stay well and get to chat when you have time.. :bigthumbsup:

bogart 11-18-2007 11:25 PM

Hey, DarbyJo ---

We're back in Colorado for the holiday season. So far, Florida-like weather but a change is on the horizon. Are you having a Monday night Bronco party? :beer2:

Glad you're still in love with your lovely home in the Village of Duval. What a life!

Hope to run into you (not really tho I know your reputation on the paths with your 'fast' golf cart) when we return early January.

Bo

F16 1UB 11-18-2007 11:47 PM

Hey DD,

Glad you like it there and your house is gorgeous Im sure.

Had open house today with hopes of joining you soon. You know we've been tryin like hell to get there. Told St Joeys boss to get him movin. Hope hope.

Happy T-Day

Steve

bamafan 11-19-2007 01:00 AM

Hey Steve, Keep the faith brother, it will happen when you least expect it. When my wife and I let go of the thought it came back in the form of a buyer. Till then we will continue to pull for you.

Barefoot 11-19-2007 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darbyduff
Well, I'm alive and well and want all of you to know that I think about all of you.. Yes you up in Canada (Barefoot) and Bama (why haven't you stopped over since you've been back) Bogert (We need to play golf), English Ivy (you have the cutest dog!!!) AND all you others out there. Just know that I have been very busy living the Village lifestyle and have not forgotten any of you. [color=red]WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?????????????[color=black]
Missed all of you!!!!
Darbyduff

DD .. So good to hear from you! I am no longer in Canada ... I am now living in TV for six months. :bigthumbsup: I suspected you were out having fun, too busy to access TOTV. For two weeks after we arrived I was so busy buying furniture I didn't even know TOTV existed. But now I'm back to loving the website like always. As Donna said, we were disappointed not to meet you at Starbucks. But I'm sure our paths will cross at some time. Good to know you're well and happy.
Barefoot