Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TV Rentals? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/tv-rentals-11031/)

Boomer 12-27-2007 05:13 PM

TV Rentals?

Can anyone tell me how to connect with a rental other than through TV? We may use TV rentals again. They seem to do a good job of running the rental department, but I would like to know what other options might be. We would also want to make sure that the owner provided the card with the rental that would allow us to use what residents use.

We are gearing up to have another look at TV.

Thanks.

Boomer BeBack

redwitch 12-27-2007 05:16 PM

Re: TV Rentals?

Check the Daily Sun online ads and craigslist. To get a card, all you really need is to take a copy of the rental agreement to the rental office over in Sumter Landing and pay $50.

KathieI 12-27-2007 05:25 PM

Boomer, I use Vacation Rentals.com, go to Florida, and then The Villages. Haven't been disappointed yet. They give great information and have been honorable. Some also have calendars so you can see whats available when you want it. Also, a very user-friendly site. Let me know if I can help. Kathie

samhass 12-27-2007 11:00 PM

Check out the ad right here on TOTV. thevillages4rent.com

Boomer 12-28-2007 06:15 AM

Thanks for the information. I will look through all of those. It is cold and dreary where I am.

aln 12-28-2007 05:52 PM

Another good site with pictures, availability calendar, etc is www.****.com.

handieman 12-29-2007 01:20 AM

Advertise your rental needs right here. It's free and works great. I rent my home and did it all right here. Being your the lessee, I'm sure the lessor's will email you with lots of nice places they own. It also leaves out the middle man which probably will get you more for your buck. Good luck
Handie :joke:

nhsnowbird 12-29-2007 02:39 PM

Hey Handie ... we're down for three months, already looking for next year. Do you have a place available for Jan/Feb/March next year? We are non-smokers, no pets. Looking for min. of 2 medrooms. Any info would be appreciated.

another Linda 12-30-2007 03:49 AM

Other sites to try are
1) innlog.com -- good because it lets you send emails to several at one time, not so good because many of their listings (at east for TV) are bad links

2)vacationrentals411.com -- fair, but getting more listings for TV all the time

Good luck.

Gerard 12-30-2007 03:52 AM

Sure, go on line to www.TheVillages4Rent.com. This is the best site for listing and finding homes to rent.