Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Wanted Mah Jonng Players to play in evening (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/wanted-mah-jonng-players-play-evening-111631/)

Futurevillager2013 04-16-2014 09:11 PM

Wanted Mah Jonng Players to play in evening

Hello,

I started playing Mah Jonng about three months ago. I now work during the day but its difficult to find beginners like myself. I am looking for some ladies who also want to play in the evenings. We could take turns playing in each other's homes. The best time for me is around 7 O'clock. I am not a serious player just want to have fun and meet new friends who enjoy the game ! I live in the village of Collier, so south of 466A would probably be more convenient.
Any one interested ?? If so send me a pm and give me eiither your personal email or phone number and I'll call you next week.

Futurevillager2013 04-19-2014 08:43 PM

I heard from two ladies who want to play. One can't start until June any one else interested ? I would like to start by Mid May ?? Hope to hear from some more people.

Thanks.

PattyPan1 04-19-2014 09:04 PM

Hi

Would be interested in playing

rosemarie

mentoj 04-19-2014 10:29 PM

I live in Pinellas. It would just depend on what night you would like to play. PM me if you still need another player. I've been playing for about four months and also enjoy playing just for fun!

RSBOOK 04-20-2014 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurevillager2013 (Post 863389)
Hello,

I started playing Mah Jonng about three months ago. I now work during the day but its difficult to find beginners like myself. I am looking for some ladies who also want to play in the evenings. We could take turns playing in each other's homes. The best time for me is around 7 O'clock. I am not a serious player just want to have fun and meet new friends who enjoy the game ! I live in the village of Collier, so south of 466A would probably be more convenient.
Any one interested ?? If so send me a pm and give me eiither your personal email or phone number and I'll call you next week.

i live in Collier and used to play Mah Jonng many years ago. I also work and do not have a current card or set. My email is rsbook@aol.com

Mallory Voice 05-15-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futurevillager2013 (Post 863389)
Hello,

I'm looking for same. Ideal time for social and fun. Call me: Martha 391 9493.
:a040:

Mallory Voice 05-15-2014 11:37 AM

Mid May good for me. Call: Martha 391 9493