Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   AUTOMOTIVE DIRECTORY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/automotive-directory-240/)
-   -   Sumter Tire & Auto (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/automotive-directory-240/sumter-tire-auto-117899/)

Ad poster 06-16-2014 12:25 PM

Sumter Tire & Auto

1 Attachment(s)
Sumter Tire & Auto

WE'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT!

Sumter Tire and Auto was founded in 1986, as a 2nd generation family-owned business that serves Sumter County and its surrounding areas including Lady Lake FL for over 20 years. We offer a variety of products and services for every vehicle's needs. We pride ourselves for having an honest work ethic, customer respect, and providing quick and dependable service.

Along with offering tires for every vehicle, Sumter Tire and Auto also perform a full array of car care services including:

Auto Services:
Oil Changes
Computer Monitor
Alignment
Rotate/Balance
Tractor/Trailer Road Service
A/C & Heater Repair
Transmission Service
Electrical Repairs
Brakes
Shocks/Struts
Batteries
Tune Up

LOCATIONS
810 North Main Street
Wildwood, FL 34785
352-748-6556

NEW: 2nd LOCATION:
707 South Main Street
Wildwood, FL 34785
352-748-6549

CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE!

Paperboy 06-16-2014 04:24 PM

Been going here for 3 yrs. WITHOUT any issues. They charge a FAIR & REASONABLE price for work that they perform.

DonH57 06-16-2014 05:02 PM

We have had them do work on our car since we have moved here. Straight forward and honest. They never have tried to sell us on stuff we didn't need. Always had us in and out quickly.

Sumter Tire & Auto 06-23-2014 08:49 AM

Thank you Paperboy and DonH57!! We appreciate the reviews!

Indydealmaker 06-23-2014 09:02 AM

Sumter Tire has been an excellent replacement for our longtime previous repair shop in Crystal River. Sumter Tire is our new independent shop. They have worked on both my old Tahoe and my wife's Kia. Great service!

kittygilchrist 06-23-2014 06:07 PM

Highly recommend Sumter Tire.
Kitty

KathieI 06-23-2014 06:11 PM

I agree. They were recommended to me by 2 friends who have lived here for years. I have never been disappointed and have found them to be half the price of the dealer when it comes to big repairs.

Glad the construction on 466A hasn't hurt their business.

Coachjd 03-11-2015 10:51 PM

Took my vehicle to them today (actually had to have it towed there) they got it right in and in an hour I was ready to go. Great people great prices. Wish we had them back in Indiana.

photo1902 05-05-2016 06:51 AM

I took my truck there yesterday morning for a screw embedded in a tire. Upon pulling in to their lot, I was greeted by who I believe was a manager, who immediately had me pull up to a bay. Within a minute he located an employee who removed the wheel, removed the screw, and checked it for leaks (fortunately it had not completely penetrated the one month old tire). All of this great service, and there was no charge. Sumter Tire & Auto has a new lifelong customer.

Junebugs 10-12-2016 10:35 AM

I stopped by today with a slow leak in my tire. They took care of it quickly and I was on my way. Highly recommend this shop. So glad I listened to the recommendations here!

Riff-Raff 11-14-2017 10:02 AM

Two Thumbs Up!

Found an embedded nail in my tire tread. Knowing they close at 5 p.m. I called Sumter T & A at 4:15 p.m. looking for an appointment next day. They had me come right in, repaired the puncture and I was back on the road by 4:50 p.m. Amazing!

Thank you Sumter Tire and Auto.

Shambles 08-29-2019 02:51 PM

When I moved her two years ago, an old friend who's lived here ten years recommended Sumter Tire. Since then, I've bought tires for both vehicles and had oil changes and have been very pleased. Good prices, friendly people.

debbydebby 08-29-2019 03:36 PM

thank you sumter tire and auto,

really great people there, was told brakes had 6 months of life left,,,, no pressure,,,,, been there 5 times, 2 cars... THEY ARE THE BEST.... OH YEAH BRAKES GOT DONE,,,, cant tip them enough tks s and a

Fredster 02-14-2020 10:45 AM

Went to Sumter Tire today to have my brakes checked,
they hadn’t been checked in quite awhile and I’m planning a long trip soon.
They pulled all four wheels and showed me
that I had a lot of material left on the pads, and didn’t need the brakes done.
I offered to pay for the inspection, but they turned me down.
I will certainly be back for future service and will surely recommend Sumter Tire!

jacksonbrown 02-15-2020 07:13 AM

Moving to TV two years ago, I looked for and found this independent shop. I have used them twice and definitely will go back.