Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Reminder, TOTV Lunch this Friday (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/reminder-totv-lunch-friday-11839/)

KathieI 02-13-2008 12:20 PM

Reminder, TOTV Lunch this Friday

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the TOTV Lunch is this Friday at 3pm at Crispers. We hope to celebrate a few birthdays and also Valentine's Day!! I'm also thinking we'll have the pleasure of some special members attending: Tal, Tony and Jan. Please try to come, we'll have fun.

Let me know if you need directions to Crispers or need to be picked up.

Chels, this is mostly for you!!!!

Kathie :redface:

Sidney Lanier 02-13-2008 12:35 PM

Re: Reminder, TOTV Lunch this Friday

We're on our way but at the moment are 'stuck' in Maryland in an ice storm! All the more for us to appreciate TV when we finally get there!! Hope to make it in time for the lunch; if not, it'll have to be March. This will be our first TOTV lunch, so we're especially looking forward to meeting the good folks behind the postings....

'-)

Pete 02-13-2008 12:41 PM

kath,
does this mean you are inviting everyone and paying for it too??

Just where is Krispies?? Maybe you could pick me up so I don't get lost.

Donna 02-13-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the TOTV Lunch is this Friday at 3pm at Crispers. We hope to celebrate a few birthdays and also Valentine's Day!! I'm also thinking we'll have the pleasure of some special members attending: Tal, Tony and Jan. Please try to come, we'll have fun.

Let me know if you need directions to Crispers or need to be picked up.

Chels, this is mostly for you!!!!

Kathie :redface:

Kath,
Can ya pick me up too???http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/aeroplane.gif

KathieI 02-13-2008 01:12 PM

Ok, I'll send a helicopter, or my personal jet..... Yes, kid, wish you could be there... Love ya, Kath

KathieI 02-13-2008 03:12 PM

Bump.

Pete, did I say Crispers??? Oh, I meant Olive Garden... and yes, if you go there, I'll pick up the tab... (kidding)

Do you need me to pick you up, geeze, where you live, I'll never find your house... Maybe you should pick me up and then I'll follow you back to your house to pick you up... and then I'll drive you to the restaurant....Got that???

Kath :redface:

KathieI 02-13-2008 09:19 PM

Bump.... Please try to come to the lunch. Thanks, kathie

nONIE 02-13-2008 09:31 PM

IM SO LOST!!!!!!! ::)

tony 02-13-2008 10:55 PM

Sorry, I can't be there. I'm on my way back north. I left yesterday, after a busy week there.

Bubbalarry 02-13-2008 11:43 PM

Hey will you guys quit switching locations your confusing the heck out of my car. Its says Olive Garden and I say Crispins or whatever name they call themselves.

Wife's coming this time and she thinks were going to Red Lobster. Wait till she finds out its formal attire.

This time the camera's coming and I know how to post the pics on this site. So if your hiding from hubby or wife ya better disguise yourselves.

KathieI 02-13-2008 11:48 PM

Sorry Bubba and Nonie if I confused you -
(I know its easy to confuse Nonie, but I thought Bubba had it more under control)

It is at Crispers at 3:00pm, not formal so please leave the tux and floor length gown at home.

So are you volunteering to take pictures, that's great, thanks. Happy to see Mrs. Bubba.

Kathie

Muncle 02-14-2008 12:22 AM

And I was really planning on wearing the floor length gown. :yikes: I have this lovely off-the-shoulder number that I used to wear to Redskins games. Comes with its own snout. :hot:

Great idea to have it a bit later in the morning to oblige all of us insomniacs. :bigthumbsup: Hope I'm up in time to get there. crap

islandgal 02-14-2008 01:53 AM

Well, Guys and Gals - Have one for me. Had my TOTV tee ready and a home made name badge. Learned this afternoon I have to have an angioplasty (leg) tomorrow morning.

How sick is TOTV sick??? - Not worried about the procedure, just furious I have to miss our get together. :cus:

Counting on some good photos!!! See you in March.

redwitch 02-14-2008 02:39 AM

Aw, WIW, so sorry. Hope all goes well. Do keep us informed and shout out if you need anything.

islandgal 02-14-2008 02:50 AM

RW - Thank you so much. Will do.
Looking forward to pictures!!!