Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pool, Screen, & Lanais (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pool-screen-lanais-406/)
-   -   All Season Rooms (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pool-screen-lanais-406/all-season-rooms-119667/)

Ad poster 07-03-2014 12:17 PM

All Season Rooms

2 Attachment(s)
All Season Rooms

All Season Rooms specializes in glass lanai enclosures, replacement windows, screened entryways & motorized retractable screens. We are a family-owned and operated business.

We proudly serve the residents of The Villages® Community & surrounding areas. Let us customize your job to meet your needs and budget.

Call for a free estimate 352-322-1192 and we'll bring the showroom to you.

We look forward to designing a custom lanai enclosure or entryway for you & your family to enjoy year-round.

Check out our website at: All Season Rooms – Turn one of the LEAST-USED rooms into the MOST-used room!

Don't forget to check out our Facebook page for newly completed projects & photos. All Season Rooms - Home | Facebook

Let All Season Rooms turn one of the least-used rooms into the most-used room today!

SCC131151050

nitzapitza 12-14-2015 10:13 AM

a few months ago we decided to enclose our lanai. we got 3 estimates and decided to go with ALL SEASON ROOMS. the owner, Chip, was very informative, pleasant, and took the time to explain. no rush, no pressure... what made us to go with ALL SEASON ROOMS is the fact the Chip was going to be on site and do the job himself....with a little help of course!...AND brought a list of happy customers and their phone numbers in case you want to see what the end result is all about. we did take advantage of that and was very thankful to the couple who was kind to show us Chip's job. now, that's impressive!!...can't find many business owners who would show up or do the job by themselves. can't tell you enough how wonderful Chip is. how quick his reply to any question you may have. if anyone would like to see our lanai you are welcome to email us at nkoplan9@gmail.com

pamelarosen 05-19-2016 11:55 AM

I am pleased to say my decision to have my lanai enclosed by ALL SEASON ROOMS was a great one! The ease of the construction, the quality, the professionalism of Chip and Dillion was outstanding. It was an efficient experience, great quality and value for my money. I am so happy with the finished result. I already have had two neighbors comment on how lovely it looks. The process was clean, easy and hassle free. Congratulations to Chip and Dillion for being professional, friendly and just great representatives of the business. ALL SEASON ROOMS is a 10 star in my book!!