Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Carpet, Rug & Tile Cleaning (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/carpet-rug-tile-cleaning-296/)
-   -   Heavens Best Carpet Cleaning! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/carpet-rug-tile-cleaning-296/heavens-best-carpet-cleaning-132886/)

rdhdleo 11-12-2014 12:36 PM

Heavens Best Carpet Cleaning!

I just had to come on and give huge kudos to Andrew Crowley of Heavens Best Carpet Cleaning! Last week he picked up an all wool area rug that needed cleaning badly and had some stains. He returned the carpet to us today apologizing profusely that first he had the carpet for so long (less than a week) and second that no matter how hard he tried he could not remove some of the stains! I said I was glad just have it at least clean as the stains were to his fault and went to write him a check. Before I could he refused to take any money because he could not get the stains out! I again tried to pay him and he would have none of it. What a wonderful businessman who apparently feels if he cannot do the job to his satisfaction will not accept money for it! I will be calling him to clean and seal my tile and grout in my bathrooms soon.

rdhdleo 11-12-2014 12:37 PM

Yikes sorry everyone I did not mean for the type to be so huge! LOL

redwitch 11-12-2014 02:46 PM

He deserves the shoutout, so large type appropriate. Totally agree that Andrew is a class act and does an excellent job.

Ragman 11-12-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 967345)
He deserves the shoutout, so large type appropriate. Totally agree that Andrew is a class act and does an excellent job.

:agree:

studylady 11-12-2014 05:04 PM

Agree

rdhdleo 11-12-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 967345)

Thanks! I'm still sorry for the huge type! LOL

Barefoot 02-28-2015 10:30 AM

I just used Heaven's Best again yesterday to clean my carpets.
Andrew is very pleasant and professional.
They really do provide the best service at the best price with the best possible results.
I'm a huge fan of Heaven's Best. :ho:

jnieman 03-06-2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barefoot (Post 1020813)
I just used Heaven's Best again yesterday to clean my carpets.
Andrew is very pleasant and professional.
They really do provide the best service at the best price with the best possible results.
I'm a huge fan of Heaven's Best. :ho:

Heaven's Best cleaned our bedroom carpets today and did an excellent job. The carpet was so bad that we didn't think it could be cleaned and needed replacing. I read so many good reviews on here about Heaven's Best that I decided to give it a try. It came out great. The best part is that it was dry in about 3 hour's time. Last time we had it cleaned by someone else it didn't come clean and it stayed wet for more than a week. The smell from it was so bad. This time it is clean, the price was very reasonable and we are so happy!

lanabanana73 03-06-2015 05:39 PM

I also had Andrew pick up and clean an oriental carpet that had pet stains and stunk to high heaven! He returned the carpet in perfect condition. He's a miracle worker, and so nice to work with!