Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   HOME WATCH & SECURITY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/home-watch-security-242/)
-   -   Village Alarm Systems, Inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/home-watch-security-242/village-alarm-systems-inc-133361/)

Ad poster 11-21-2014 01:35 PM

Village Alarm Systems, Inc.

5 Attachment(s)

Village Alarm Systems, Inc.

QUALITY, AFFORDABLE ALARM SYSTEMS FOR THE VILLAGES
Your Security is Our Business.

FAST LOCAL SERVICE

CONVERT YOUR EXISTING SYSTEM TO OUR SUPERIOR UL LISTED C.O.P.S. MONITORING

ONLY $ 27.00 PER MONTH

IF YOU ARE PAYING MORE, YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH

WIRELESS ALARM AND CAMERA SYSTEMS. HOME AUTOMATION CONTROL FROM SMART PHONE

Protect your home, family and assets with a quality security alarm system from Village Alarm Systems. Our trained installers will work with you every step of the way to provide the best security alarm system for your home or business that is a perfect match for you and your budget.

CALL VILLAGE ALARM TODAY
352-446-0278

YOUR HOMETOWN ALARM COMPANY

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE!

Liebdoc 09-07-2015 11:17 AM

André was knowledgeable and skilled during the design and installation of our security system. His recommendations were spot on and his neat, meticulous work made the entire process easy. Thank you André!

ALARM GUY 10-26-2015 07:14 AM

It was our pleasure working in your home.

Thank You !

Andre

VILLAGE ALARM 12-13-2015 07:01 AM

Alarm systems make a great Holiday gift ! Make your loved ones feel safe and secure with our superior equipment and 24 hour monitoring. Fast local service. First 3 months monitoring free with purchase !

FenneyGuy 02-03-2018 11:06 AM

Andre, we are building a new house in Fenney. I am interested in a whole house and garage system. We close May 10th. How can I contact you?

FenneyGuy 02-06-2018 08:43 AM

Andre, thanks for your reply. Let's plan on getting together after I do the walk through with the builder in early May. My number is 770-354-6668 if you would like to chat.

VILLAGE ALARM 02-15-2018 01:55 PM

Does your alarm company keep raising the monthly monitoring fee ? Let Village Alarm convert your system to our superior U.L. Listed monitoring and lock into our $27.00 per month rate. No land line or wifi required.

FenneyGuy 04-04-2018 12:09 PM

Andre, I am still interested in discussing a system. I have been driving up every Sunday and plan to do so every Sunday until just before closing. If you would like to meet before we close in May, it would have to be on a Sunday if you are willing.

VILLAGE ALARM 04-01-2019 10:38 AM

Hope your happy with our system. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.