Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday - 12/19 at 3 PM - at Crispers (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/totv-meet-greet-friday-12-19-3-pm-crispers-135850/)

Baileysmom 12-16-2014 05:11 PM

TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday - 12/19 at 3 PM - at Crispers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we did up in cold :cold: Ohio. It hardly seems possible but this Friday December 19th is our monthly meet and greet at Crispers. Crispers is located on the western end of the Southern Trace Shopping Plaza, we will be on the patio at 3pm. I have been very lucky the last few months, other members have arrived before I did to welcome new comers. Thanks very much, we do have a great group of people here in TV. I have a commitment now that ends around 2:20 at the Paradise Recreation center so often we cut it close but will be there for sure. See you Friday, if not Happy Holidays to all.

Polar Bear 12-16-2014 05:48 PM

TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday at Crispers

For newbies, is there a way identify TOTVers when you arrive?

DougB 12-16-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polar Bear (Post 981852)
For newbies, is there a way identify TOTVers when you arrive?

Yes, they will be the ones with seat savers and have the chairs roped off 4 hours early.

CFrance 12-16-2014 10:57 PM

Not very helpful, DougBee!

Usually it depends on the weather, Polar Bear. Look for a group, either outside if it's warm or inside otherwise, and someone with name tags and a pen. Mostly having just soft drinks as opposed to a meal. A lot of times standing rather than sitting at first.

Baileysmom 12-16-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 981977)
Not very helpful, DougBee!

Usually it depends on the weather, Polar Bear. Look for a group, either outside if it's warm or inside otherwise, and someone with name tags and a pen. Mostly having just soft drinks as opposed to a meal. A lot of times standing rather than sitting at first.

No Doug was not very helpful, just amusing as usual. :-) Crispers in not very busy at that time of day so we are easy to spot. I hope you can make it this time Polar Bear, it would be wonderful to meet you. Thanks for the assist CFrance.

Baileysmom 12-18-2014 02:42 PM

bumping just because I can. :)

swrinfla 12-19-2014 05:17 PM

Sad to say that I missed today. My "crick rose," as they say! :-)

Hope y'all have a very happy holiday season, whether you're here in TV, or somewhere up north coping with the cold and snow!
SWR
:beer3:

DonH57 12-19-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrinfla (Post 983213)
Sad to say that I missed today. My "crick rose," as they say! :-)

Hope y'all have a very happy holiday season, whether you're here in TV, or somewhere up north coping with the cold and snow!
SWR
:beer3:

We missed you today Steve. Glad to hear from you and know you are ok. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all other village people.:a040: