Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   I became a millionaire today. What house should I buy in TV. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/i-became-millionaire-today-what-house-should-i-buy-tv-138795/)

Cisco Kid 01-10-2015 11:59 AM

I became a millionaire today. What house should I buy in TV.

I got this email today. I am so happy I wet myself.
I really needed a pick me up.
Can you believe what David Carter tried to pull on me.
Talk about bad hey behavior.

Bank of America
150 Broadway Ave
New York, NY 10038 Usa.

Telegraphic Wire Transfer Payment from Bank of America United States.

This is an official notice from the Bank of America in regards to the transfer of your inheritance/ lottery funds worth $10.5 million united states dollars. Meanwhile we are very sorry for the delay in this transaction which was as a result of the latter we received from one Mr.David Carter

We wish to notify you that a Man named Mr.David Carter sent a letter to our Bank here in the united states claiming that you are dead and he stated that before you died, you informed him about your funds worth $10.5 million which is in our bank here in the United States.
Note that Mr.David Carter also sent a copy of your death certificate to us, to prove to us that you are dead as he claimed, but we did not believe him because we know that there are so many scam activities going on here in the united states.

As a matter of fact, he also gave us every reason to believe that you are dead, and he is ready to take care of what ever it will cost to get your funds transferred into his own account,we decided to contact you first to be sure that you are dead as he claimed before releasing your funds worth $10.5 million to him.
So are you dead or are you still alive? Be informed that we are going to release the funds to Mr.David Carter if you do not respond back to us within the next 2 working days.

Please , kindly fill all the information below to enable us transfer your funds to your account before Mr David Carter will claim your funds.

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Mobile:
Fax:
Email:

Bank Name:
Address:
Account No.:
Routing No.:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr.David Carter if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.
Sincerely yours,
Mr. Brian t. Moynihan
Manager Bank of America

geri317 01-10-2015 12:09 PM

You just can't trust anyone, huh?!!!!! Sorry to hear you're deceased.

MarkinMd 01-10-2015 12:10 PM

What made you suspicious? RIP

Cisco Kid 01-10-2015 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkinMd (Post 993330)
What made you suspicious? RIP

The bank told me about David.

tcxr750 01-10-2015 12:19 PM

Thanks to the Home Depot breach I received an offer from England for 30,600,000 pounds sterling (no symbol on the keyboard for English Pounds). Maybe we could pool our resources and develop a "Villages Sud" at a location farther south in Florida, and of course warmer in winter. Ain't ID theft a great way to get rich on other peoples money.

redwitch 01-10-2015 12:28 PM

Knowing the generosity of spirit that Villagers and would-be Villagers have, I'm sure you want Mr.David Carter to have the $10.5 million, especially since he has worked so hard to get it. In the meantime, my condolences to your family. I am so sorry to hear of your demise.

Bonny 01-10-2015 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cisco Kid (Post 993324)
I got this email today. I am so happy I wet myself.
I really needed a pick me up.
Can you believe what David Carter tried to pull on me.
Talk about bad hey behavior.

Bank of America
150 Broadway Ave
New York, NY 10038 Usa.

Telegraphic Wire Transfer Payment from Bank of America United States.

This is an official notice from the Bank of America in regards to the transfer of your inheritance/ lottery funds worth $10.5 million united states dollars. Meanwhile we are very sorry for the delay in this transaction which was as a result of the latter we received from one Mr.David Carter

We wish to notify you that a Man named Mr.David Carter sent a letter to our Bank here in the united states claiming that you are dead and he stated that before you died, you informed him about your funds worth $10.5 million which is in our bank here in the United States.
Note that Mr.David Carter also sent a copy of your death certificate to us, to prove to us that you are dead as he claimed, but we did not believe him because we know that there are so many scam activities going on here in the united states.

As a matter of fact, he also gave us every reason to believe that you are dead, and he is ready to take care of what ever it will cost to get your funds transferred into his own account,we decided to contact you first to be sure that you are dead as he claimed before releasing your funds worth $10.5 million to him.
So are you dead or are you still alive? Be informed that we are going to release the funds to Mr.David Carter if you do not respond back to us within the next 2 working days.

Please , kindly fill all the information below to enable us transfer your funds to your account before Mr David Carter will claim your funds.

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Mobile:
Fax:
Email:

Bank Name:
Address:
Account No.:
Routing No.:
Swift Code:
Account Name:

However, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mr.David Carter if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.
Sincerely yours,
Mr. Brian t. Moynihan
Manager Bank of America

AWESOME !!! Don't forget about me !!
I'm your sister from another mister !!! :)

Cisco Kid 01-10-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 993344)
Knowing the generosity of spirit that Villagers and would-be Villagers have, I'm sure you want Mr.David Carter to have the $10.5 million, especially since he has worked so hard to get it. In the meantime, my condolences to your family. I am so sorry to hear of your demise.

Thank you
I am better now.
I am going to take care of David.
He may have done this, only to feed is puppy.

Cisco Kid 01-10-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonny (Post 993345)
AWESOME !!! Don't forget about me !!
I'm your sister from another mister !!! :)

That is the 1st time anyone wanted to be associated with my family.

MikeV 01-10-2015 01:03 PM

Cisco, I'm your faaaaather.

tomwed 01-10-2015 01:08 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of your demise. Cisco Kid was a friend of mine.

graciegirl 01-10-2015 01:10 PM

Could you lend me two dollars 'til Tuesday?

tomwed 01-10-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 993375)
Could you lend me two dollars 'til Tuesday?

That's a Wimpy excuse to buy a hamburger.

Buffalo Jim 01-10-2015 03:20 PM

Since you are no longer here could I have your dog ?

jblum315 01-10-2015 04:46 PM

I think you should buy ten million lottery tickets. Then you might get really rIch