Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Outside furniture (where to buy) (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/outside-furniture-where-buy-139774/)

Bostonwindows30 01-18-2015 04:21 AM

Outside furniture (where to buy)

I have seen this outside wood furniture in the villages really nice chairs, they are all over the place in fact I sat down on a chair in front of the radio station across from where people dance in the square and they are very comfortable where can I buy them?? Where?? Please help!!!

mrdarcy 01-18-2015 05:55 AM

I had a similar question once regarding rocking chairs The Villages (TV) used to have outside the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office. I called TV customer service at 352-753-4508. I told them I was very eager to find out who manufactured these particular chairs, so I could order some for myself. It's not a question they get frequently, so at first they didn't know how to answer me. I suggested to them I was certain The Villages design group, the people who create all the interior/exterior furnishings, draperies, paint choices, etc. everywhere we see in TV, would likely know. I described the chairs and their exact location. Customer Service said they would try to find out. A few days later they called me back with the name of the manufacturer. In my case, the furniture was made by Telescope Casual, a high-end patio furniture company. (Typical of TV, very quality stuff.) I then called a local patio furniture store, such as Leisure Living (2900 Eagles Nest Road,Fruitland Park, 352-315-8700), and they were able to order what I wanted from the manufacturer. Leisure Living can be seen from 441/27 on the left, as you go toward Leesburg, about 3 miles outside TV, but their exact address is on the side street they face. Their second location is in Ocala. I hope you find what your looking for.

graciegirl 01-18-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdarcy (Post 997150)
I had a similar question once regarding rocking chairs The Villages (TV) used to have outside the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office. I called TV customer service at 352-753-4508. I told them I was very eager to find out who manufactured these particular chairs, so I could order some for myself. It's not a question they get frequently, so at first they didn't know how to answer me. I suggested to them I was certain The Villages design group, the people who create all the interior/exterior furnishings, draperies, paint choices, etc. everywhere we see in TV, would likely know. I described the chairs and their exact location. Customer Service said they would try to find out. A few days later they called me back with the name of the manufacturer. In my case, the furniture was made by Telescope Casual, a high-end patio furniture company. (Typical of TV, very quality stuff.) I then called a local patio furniture store, such as Leisure Living (2900 Eagles Nest Road,Fruitland Park, 352-315-8700), and they were able to order what I wanted from the manufacturer. Leisure Living can be seen from 441/27 on the left, as you go toward Leesburg, about 3 miles outside TV, but their exact address is on the side street they face. Their second location is in Ocala. I hope you find what your looking for.

Very helpful to know. The chairs The Villages use are exposed constantly to the elements and still maintain their beauty and durability.

I hate to spend money, but my friend Joe says " Buy it nice, or buy it twice.".

I want to see your furniture, Mrdarcy.