Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Savannah Performances (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/savannah-performances-141341/)

martileeb 01-30-2015 07:57 AM

Savannah Performances

I am always hearing about all the great performances at Savannah Center after they are over, so I went to the center to try to get a listing of all their performances, and it doesn't exist. Seems like an easy thing to remedy.

Kahuna32162 01-30-2015 08:21 AM

There is a website for the Village Entertainment as well a as an email you can sign up for to get all the latest info

Home - The Villages Entertainment * Special Events * Box Office

2BNTV 01-30-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martileeb (Post 1003513)
I am always hearing about all the great performances at Savannah Center after they are over, so I went to the center to try to get a listing of all their performances, and it doesn't exist. Seems like an easy thing to remedy.

The Daily Sun publishes performances every Thursday in advance. Best way to find out which performances are worth seeing, is through other people's opinions.

I am going tonight to see "The Toronto All-Stars", play big band music and there celebrating Frank Sinatra's 100th birthday. A group of young people in their 20's and 30's that are very talented musicians. Saw them last year and bought their CD. They really rock!!!

You might want to check if there are tickets available even at this late date.

Best show I have ever seen in TV. IMHO

pooh 01-30-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 1003786)
The Daily Sun publishes performances every Thursday in advance. Best way to find out which performances are worth seeing, is through other people's opinions.

I am going tonight to see "The Toronto All-Stars", play big band music and there celebrating Frank Sinatra's 100th birthday. A group of young people in their 20's and 30's that are very talented musicians. Saw them last year and bought their CD. They really rock!!!

You might want to check if there are tickets available even at this late date.

Best show I have ever seen in TV. IMHO

They were GREAT! We went to the early show this evening and Mike said exactly the same thing, "Best show he's seen here."
The show was listed in the paper and we got our tickets Dec. 12th. Both performances were sold out and I understand why. If anyone had seen them previously, early ticket purchase was necessary.

Dave n Sue 01-30-2015 10:11 PM

This is our 3rd year seeing this talented group of kids, and will be first in line next year to get tickets to see them again.

kaydee 01-30-2015 10:53 PM

At the box office at Saddlebrook Rec Center upcoming entertainment is posted,

lanabanana73 01-31-2015 07:39 AM

The Osmonds

I notice that The Osmonds are performing on 3/29 and tickets just went on sale. Unfortunately, this is a few days early for us to be able to attend, but just want to let you know if you have never seen them live, they do an AMAZING show! I can't wait to be there with some regularity and take advantage of the entertainment that is offered at the Savannah Center.

2BNTV 01-31-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave n Sue (Post 1003961)
This is our 3rd year seeing this talented group of kids, and will be first in line next year to get tickets to see them again.

Your first, after me!!! :D

gatherer47 01-31-2015 06:00 PM

the schedule is posted at all three box offices-The Savannah Center is not a box office