Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Breaking news jordania pilot burnt alive (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/breaking-news-jordania-pilot-burnt-alive-141967/)

senior citizen 02-03-2015 12:55 PM

Breaking news jordania pilot burnt alive

Islamic State video purports to show Jordanian pilot burnt alive

Islamic State video purports to show Jordanian pilot BURNT ALIVE

gomoho 02-03-2015 02:30 PM

How much more savage do they to become before the world stops this.

Blessed2BNTV 02-03-2015 02:44 PM

Satan lives in these savages hearts and minds.

chuckinca 02-03-2015 03:21 PM

Tomorrow at dawn the Jordanians are executing the woman prisoner they offered in exchange for the Jordanian pilot and the Japanese free lance writer.

Additional action by their military to follow.

tkret 02-03-2015 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gomoho (Post 1005914)
How much more savage do they to become before the world stops this.

Great question, gomoho. The world, and we are part of that, has heard the following quote millions of times.
""In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

-- by Martin Niemöller, prominent German anti-Nazi theologian and Lutheran pastor, best known as the author of the poem First they came....
The world sleeps because it has NO leader to awaken them.

Rags123 02-03-2015 03:58 PM

The world ignored THIS for the past 3 years, so why would anything change....

"More than 10,000 children have been killed in the Syrian civil war, the United Nations says, while many more are subjected to "unspeakable" suffering, including rape, torture and recruitment for combat.

Thousands more have also been forced to flee their homes during the three-year conflict, according to a report released this week to the Security Council and posted on the UN website."

10,000 Syrian children killed in civil war, others raped, tortured and maimed: United Nations - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

NavyNJ 02-03-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckinca (Post 1005949)
Tomorrow at dawn the Jordanians are executing the woman prisoner they offered in exchange for the Jordanian pilot and the Japanese free lance writer.

Chuck - It appears that they're going a bit further than just the female failed suicide bomber.....latest reports indicate that at least FIVE Islamist/ISIS-related prisoners, including the female, have been moved to a prison in southern Jordan (Muwaqqar prison?? Not sure...) to be readied for hanging Wed AM local time. And, Jordan has advised ISIS that any remaining or future ISIS-related detainees/prisoners will meet a similar fate......period. Now, if the rest of the players in the region would get on board with that game plan, there might just be some progress in dismantling that organization.

And RIP to the Jordanian warrior fighter pilot......and peace to his family.

Bogie Shooter 02-03-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NavyNJ (Post 1005997)
Chuck - It appears that they're going a bit further than just the female failed suicide bomber.....latest reports indicate that at least FIVE Islamist/ISIS-related prisoners, including the female, have been moved to a prison in southern Jordan (Muwaqqar prison?? Not sure...) to be readied for hanging Wed AM local time. And, Jordan has advised ISIS that any remaining or future ISIS-related detainees/prisoners will meet a similar fate......period. Now, if the rest of the players in the region would get on board with that game plan, there might just be some progress in dismantling that organization.

And RIP to the Jordanian warrior fighter pilot......and peace to his family.

This is a very important point!

billethkid 02-03-2015 04:50 PM

some months ago when their was so much talk of the need for the USA to start bombing ISIS as they marched through Iraq. Then after several weeks of pondering the USA did commit to begin bombing after a speech was made that we will disrupt then destroy ISIS.

Some how the bombing came and went. ISIS has become more bold and brazen as evidenced by the savage killings of hostages.

Did I miss the update on the status of how the destroying of ISIS was progressing?

We all have some notion that the capability of the USA and many of our allies have the technical and military capability to seek out and destroy any target they DECIDE to destroy. What possible reason or more like excuse, why we and the rest of the world are allowing this cowardly savage group to continue to exist.

Shimpy 02-03-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckinca (Post 1005949)

Hurray for the Jordanians. I've just become big fans of them. Obviously this country with our wimpy leadership wouldn't do anymore than condemn the action and state those responsible will be brought to justice.......BS

chachacha 02-03-2015 08:13 PM

it certainly would not be to release more prisoners from gitmo!

Paper1 02-03-2015 08:20 PM

This was just a horrific act but before we start saber rattling we should pay for the conflicts we have had going for 13 years. We are sending our kids over there and sending their kids the bill. There should we a war tax that everyone pays if we get in further. I personally believe if Iraq and Afganistan were paid for as we went they wouldn't have happened or wouldn't have lasted very long.

JGVillages 02-03-2015 09:37 PM

Any country that allows these terrorist groups to operate within their boarders should be subject to a coalition military action to eliminate these renegades. As with all "wars" unfortunately some innocents will be injured or killed. Unless the countries that allow safe harbor for these terrorists understand the consequences for doing so, the useles killing will continue.

sunnyatlast 02-03-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chachacha (Post 1006120)
it certainly would not be to release more prisoners from gitmo!

That will now be accomplished by the Castro regime demanding Guantanamo back. It can then be conveniently blamed on them.

Then they can laugh at us some more when the terrorists go right back to their satanic nests to continue their plans for another 9-11 that's far more stunning.

DugCave 02-04-2015 12:33 AM

Napalm

The allied air forces bombing ISIS should start using napalm bombs. If they want to play with fire, lets give them a taste of their own medicine.