Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   New York Times needed for "12 Angry Jurors" (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/new-york-times-needed-12-angry-jurors-141984/)

katerogers 02-03-2015 03:06 PM

New York Times needed for "12 Angry Jurors"

Hi,

My sister is the stage manager for the upcoming play "12 Angry Jurors" that's being performed at Mulberry Rec Center from Feb 13 thru the 16th. A very special prop is needed- that so far they have not been able to find. They need a copy of the New York Times. They were actually trying to find one that came from 1955, (in case there are any collectors out there) but, any Times will do as long as there are black and white pages. Please send Barbara a note if you can help out. lonandboonact@yahoo.com

Many thanks if you can.

Katie

Indydealmaker 02-03-2015 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katerogers (Post 1005938)
Hi,

My sister is the stage manager for the upcoming play "12 Angry Jurors" that's being performed at Mulberry Rec Center from Feb 13 thru the 16th. A very special prop is needed- that so far they have not been able to find. They need a copy of the New York Times. They were actually trying to find one that came from 1955, (in case there are any collectors out there) but, any Times will do as long as there are black and white pages. Please send Barbara a note if you can help out. lonandboonact@yahoo.com

Many thanks if you can.

Katie

Try this on ebay:
1955 ny times issue | eBay

tomwed 02-03-2015 06:18 PM

I can't help you. But if you did get an old paper, wouldn't it be yellowed by now and look more conspicuous?

pmbinnj 02-03-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katerogers (Post 1005938)
Hi,

Many thanks if you can.

Katie

I'd be happy to send a current NYT newspaper if that would help. I probably have several hidden under the snow in my yard :) so by now they are old to me.
PM me and let me know your address if you are interested.

CFrance 02-03-2015 07:15 PM

Publix or Winn Dixie carry New York Times.