Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Michael Brown. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/michael-brown-142606/)

Guest 02-08-2015 02:11 PM

Michael Brown.

Watch this. It was immediately removed from the Brian Williams thread.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152409165407282

Guest 02-08-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008696)
Watch this. It was immediately removed from the Brian Williams thread. I received it in my email yesterday. This could have perhaps let people see that he had some awful anger issues and maybe helped calm the riots.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152409165407282

I added a line. I wish we could edit.

Guest 02-08-2015 02:33 PM

I am shocked at this !!!!

I am sitting here thinking could this be manipulated ? Today so much phoney stuff around, but it looks legit.

Why was in on the Williams thread ?

I checked the recorded source of this and it does not tell you much.

IF this is legit, we have a town almost burned to the ground. We have so much money spent by George Soros to pay for riots. We got the President and attorney general involved in this. To make this guy a saint ?

WHY WOULD THIS NOT BE NEWS ON ALL CHANNELS ?

Guest 02-08-2015 02:40 PM

I put it on the Brian Williams thread just wanting to show it to somebody.

I am sure the Mods removed it because it was either political, controversial or off the direct subject.

I can't vouch for it's authenticity. But if it's real, it could have well changed the course of events.

Guest 02-08-2015 02:55 PM

Although this event is deplorable, it has been reported that this is not Brown.

Guest 02-08-2015 03:10 PM

they certainly are safe from any prosecution for what was said...impossible to understand any of it.

Guest 02-08-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008728)

Reported this is not Brown, by whom?

Guest 02-08-2015 03:52 PM

What I don't understand is why anyone thought he was a saint to begin with. The video of him stealing from the store and his rough treatment of the clerk clearly showed he was no angel. He was a thug who happened to be black, who was killed by a white police officer. Enter Al Sharpton, who doesn't miss an opportunity to exploit a situation. After all, it wasn't his neighborhood being burned to the ground! Those weren't his shops that were looted! Forget the evidence and facts, let's just run with emotion. I can't believe that he is taken seriously by anyone, especially by the president of the United States.

Guest 02-08-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008728)

WHERE was this reported ????

Guest 02-08-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008754)
What I don't understand is why anyone thought he was a saint to begin with. The video of him stealing from the store and his rough treatment of the clerk clearly showed he was no angel. He was a thug who happened to be black, who was killed by a white police officer. Enter Al Sharpton, who doesn't miss an opportunity to exploit a situation. After all, it wasn't his neighborhood being burned to the ground! Those weren't his shops that were looted! Forget the evidence and facts, let's just run with emotion. I can't believe that he is taken seriously by anyone, especially by the president of the United States.

Mr. Sharpton AND his network have seen better days !!

"MSNBC registered its lowest full-day rating in nearly a decade on Tuesday, a devastatingly low benchmark that shows just how severe the network's decline has become.

The liberal cable news network drew an average of 55,000 viewers in the all-important 25- to 54-year-old demo on Tuesday, its lowest full-day rating since July 2005, according to Nielsen ratings provided by an industry source. CNN had nearly three times as many viewers in the demo, Fox News nearly five times as many.

That low reflects a more general decline in recent years. In January, MSNBC's daytime ratings for January were down 20 percent in total and 37 percent in the demo when compared to the previous year. In prime time, total viewership was down 23 percent, while the demo dropped by 39 percent.

In October, MSNBC President Phil Griffin said the network was "experimenting" with new ways to regain momentum, spawning widespread speculation that he planned to make significant changes to the lineup. Ronan Farrow's show, which debuted last year and has received dismal ratings ever since, is one program that is widely believed to be up for removal. On Tuesday, it brought in just 11,000 viewers in the demo.

An MSNBC spokesperson declined to comment on the Tuesday ratings.

MSNBC suffers lowest ratings in a decade - POLITICO.com

Folks are growing tired of the same old trap clap !!

While Fox has its bias, MSNBC has a certain "hateful" edge to it...meanness.

In any case, they need to change and do it quickly.

Guest 02-08-2015 04:32 PM

Prolly cause it's total BS

Guest 02-08-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008754)

When this was shown on TV, I don't understand why people didn't see him for the THUG is really was. Guess they were to busy burning down the town. ;o(

Guest 02-08-2015 05:07 PM

According to Snopes.com, it is not him.

snopes.com: Mike Brown Beating Video

Guest 02-08-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008793)
According to Snopes.com, it is not him.

snopes.com: Mike Brown Beating Video

Interesting response from Snopes.

And to the poster above, prolly is spelled and said probably.

Guest 02-08-2015 07:21 PM

Editing Posts

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1008705)
I added a line. I wish we could edit.

You CAN edit your own posts. Click on the Edit Post button in the bottom right corner. Edit your post and click Save.