Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Singles (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/)
-   -   Meet and Greet Friday BRRRR (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/meet-greet-friday-brrrr-144083/)

chachacha 02-18-2015 11:20 PM

Meet and Greet Friday BRRRR

starting to look like our friday meet and greet (Feb 20) at three thirty is going to be a chilly proposition unless we meet inside Panera's...i do not want to wait by the clock freezing to direct people so please just assume that we will be indoors....hopefully at three thirty they won't be too busy and we can get room in the back...at least when rocky and the rollers are playing we might be able to keep warm dancing! please spread the word so no one misses out. :)

redwitch 02-19-2015 05:17 AM

Course, you could just meet at Crispers with the rest of the gang.

kittygilchrist 02-19-2015 06:11 AM

Thanks for setting up singles meetings, Cha. You have made life sweet for so many.

Bonnevie 02-19-2015 09:48 AM

I'll be at Panera's at 3:30pm. You if it's too cold, they cancel the entertainment. I'm hoping the warmer air will be coming in by then as the weekend is supposed to be nice.

murphypab 02-19-2015 01:29 PM

Hi there, never came to a single function. Please let me know if this is a club I need to join or just a group getting together. Thanks, Pat murphypab@aol.com

rpicker04 02-19-2015 01:45 PM

Sorry to inform you but Ronnye does not want anyone to have to go out in the cold tonight to help celebrate her birthday at LSL. The entertainment has been cancelled at all 3 squares due to the cold. Most of us will see each other tomorrow (Friday) at the meet and greet at LSL anyway at 3:30. Refer to the Talk of The Villages for Dianne's updates. I will post this there as well. Hope everyone that responded to original email sees this one in time.

massage721 02-19-2015 05:16 PM

Chachacha, hope to see you, all at panaras tomarrow, im going to miss ronnie's bd tonight to cold plusmim still not totally well from my accident.

massage721 02-19-2015 05:17 PM

Which square. Friday

DougB 02-19-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 1015413)
Course, you could just meet at Crispers with the rest of the gang.

Have you gone completely mad?

chachacha 02-19-2015 08:02 PM

ok, i went to Panera's and we are ok for the back room at three thirty friday as it will be too cold to meet at the clock....we will celebrate ronnye's birthday at the same time as we welcome the newbies...there is nothing to join, just show up and make single friends...that is the Panera in Lake Sumter Landing....any more questions? three thirty :) for the use of the back room, they expect to get $75 of orders, which should not be difficult even if most people just have coffee. hopefully some will order soup or pastry to give them some business as we enjoy their warmth :)
ps. did not intend to ignore Crisper's group...we planned this a long time ago to take in rocky and the rollers but best laid plans and all that....this is a singles forum for people to meet other singles. i am missing my italian class which is why i don't normally go to crisper's but perhaps in april we can join forces when i get back from my travels :) i used to go to that group and enjoyed it.

Bonnevie 02-20-2015 02:09 PM

I am so sorry. I can't be there. Have been fighting what I thought was a cold and planned to come. but today I am achy and hurt all over and have a fever of > 101. You all don't need to be exposed to this. I was so looking forward to this, too.

Dancing Queen 02-20-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnevie (Post 1016457)
I am so sorry. I can't be there. Have been fighting what I thought was a cold and planned to come. but today I am achy and hurt all over and have a fever of > 101. You all don't need to be exposed to this. I was so looking forward to this, too.

Sending healing thoughts.

chachacha 02-20-2015 09:38 PM

sorry you are so ill, bonnevie....la vie doesn't seem so bonne when one is ill :( we had a nice time and will hope to see you next time! am hoping someone will step up and plan another meet and greet in march as i will be away. maybe in april we can join forces with the crisper's crowd and let them know we are not unsociable :)