Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Time to Consolidate Some Threads... (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/time-consolidate-some-threads-144822/)

Walt. 02-23-2015 11:53 PM

Time to Consolidate Some Threads...

OK... so many interesting threads I'm starting to get 'em mixed up...

Now... if I understand correctly

It was almost 9:00 AM when the well known Romanian comedian George Carlin piled his wife and 3 kids into his new red Jaguar (the one with the dented door) and headed for Home Depot. He needed to buy some rope as he was planning to tie off 20-30 seats for his family to enjoy Rocky and the Rollers at the town square that evening. As he left Home Depot the Jag ran out of gas. As he waited to cross the street with his gas can a very nice lady from the Villages came by and offered to buy him some gas. He got the gas and headed off to Paddock Square. He tied off the best 30 seats but never got around to going that night because he had to fly to Norway.

Say, is there a Yonkers Club in the Villages?

gomoho 02-24-2015 08:38 AM

:a20:

keithwand 02-24-2015 08:40 AM

Thanks "Walter"!

graciegirl 02-24-2015 08:40 AM

:wave::wave::wave:

You are growin' on me, Walt.

gratefulparrot 02-24-2015 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walt. (Post 1018439)

It was almost 9:00 AM when the well known Romanian comedian George Carlin piled his wife and 3 kids into his new red Jaguar (the one with the dented door) and headed for Home Depot. He needed to buy some rope as he was planning to tie off 20-30 seats for his family to enjoy Rocky and the Rollers at the town square that evening. As he left Home Depot the Jag ran out of gas. As he waited to cross the street with his gas can a very nice lady from the Villages came by and offered to buy him some gas. He got the gas and headed off to Paddock Square. He tied off the best 30 seats but never got around to going that night because he had to fly to Norway.

Didn't Carlin go the wrong way with his blinker on around a roundabout?

2BNTV 02-24-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walt. (Post 1018439)

You talkin to me, Walt! :D

Funny thread. Way to go Walt!!!!

NYGUY 02-24-2015 12:14 PM

Very Good!!!...:1rotfl::1rotfl:

CFrance 02-24-2015 12:53 PM

Did he have his dog with him?

rubicon 02-24-2015 01:01 PM

////////////

Walt. 02-24-2015 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 1018632)
[/B]

You talkin to me, Walt! :D

Funny thread. Way to go Walt!!!!

Actually, it was a real question. We've been to the Brooklyn Club and the Bronx club and I enjoyed my two years in Yonkers... so..

kcrazorbackfan 02-24-2015 01:29 PM

Walt, step away from the edge of the cliff. :p

Cisco Kid 02-24-2015 03:48 PM

:popcorn::popcorn:

2BNTV 02-24-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walt. (Post 1018706)
Actually, it was a real question. We've been to the Brooklyn Club and the Bronx club and I enjoyed my two years in Yonkers... so..

Hmmmmm.... I'm pretty sure they are not to many of us to start a club, but it's an interesting thought.

BTW - I enjoyed almost 40 years in Yonkers, N.Y.