Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Golf Lesson with Greg Norman (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/golf-lesson-greg-norman-146667/)

dhsmith 03-09-2015 05:55 PM

Golf Lesson with Greg Norman

Anybody else out there that won the Golf Lesson with Greg Norman that was offered by The Villages Golf Cars? The lesson was supposed to be during the Golf Fest.I have heard nothing and the manager of the The Village Golf Cars won't return phone messages.I have been it the store twice and called a third time.What do I do now.
Donna

NYGUY 03-09-2015 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhsmith (Post 1026120)
Anybody else out there that won the Golf Lesson with Greg Norman that was offered by The Villages Golf Cars? The lesson was supposed to be during the Golf Fest.I have heard nothing and the manager of the The Village Golf Cars won't return phone messages.I have been it the store twice and called a third time.What do I do now.
Donna

I have no idea who else you can call, but why not call Seniors Against Crime....that might rattle some chains to at least get someone to respond!!

graciegirl 03-10-2015 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhsmith (Post 1026120)
Donna

What exactly did you win? A group lesson with Greg Norman while he was here last year at the Golf Fest?

I can't imagine that very successful and upright business scamming anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9836135&type=3

dhsmith 03-10-2015 08:56 AM

Golf Lesson

Last year The Villages Golf Carts had a demo day for Club Car since they were going to start selling them. They had lunch and door prizes for people who test drove the new carts.One prize was a set of golf clubs and other items plus a 4 person golf lesson with Greg Norman at this years Golf Fest. I was called and told that I had won the golf lesson and would be contacted before the Golf Fest with details.No one contacted me so I went to the golf cart store in Sumter Lnd and was told that the manager Christopher Laufersky would call and he has never called after me going to the store twice and calling once. Donna

graciegirl 03-10-2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhsmith (Post 1026311)
Last year The Villages Golf Carts had a demo day for Club Car since they were going to start selling them. They had lunch and door prizes for people who test drove the new carts.One prize was a set of golf clubs and other items plus a 4 person golf lesson with Greg Norman at this years Golf Fest. I was called and told that I had won the golf lesson and would be contacted before the Golf Fest with details.No one contacted me so I went to the golf cart store in Sumter Lnd and was told that the manager Christopher Laufersky would call and he has never called after me going to the store twice and calling once. Donna

I don't know Donna.

I read somewhere that Greg Norman cut his left hand badly with a chain saw while he was cutting down some brush on his property this last fall.

Does anyone know if he is working?

Perhaps you should try to contact the organizers of GolfFest?

I can't imagine why The Villages Golf Cart business is not answering your valid question.

dbussone 03-10-2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1026322)
I don't know Donna.

I read somewhere that Greg Norman cut his left hand badly with a chain saw while he was cutting down some brush on his property this last fall.

Does anyone know if he is working?

Perhaps you should try to contact the organizers of GolfFest?

I can't imagine why The Villages Golf Cart business is not answering your valid question.

Gracie- you have a good memory. The accident was in September and he almost lost his left hand. I would doubt that he is swinging a club yet.

dhsmith 03-10-2015 12:42 PM

Golf Lesson with Greg Norman

Got a phone call from the The Village Golf Cars today at 1030 all is well.I guess they read TOTV. Thanks

dbussone 03-10-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhsmith (Post 1026412)
Got a phone call from the The Village Golf Cars today at 1030 all is well.I guess they read TOTV. Thanks

Nice. I hope things are to your liking.