Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Medical and Health Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/)
-   -   Chiropractor Needed (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/chiropractor-needed-146875/)

Snowshoes 03-11-2015 01:14 PM

Chiropractor Needed

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in the area, either in or out of the Villages?

jnieman 03-11-2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowshoes (Post 1026993)
Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor in the area, either in or out of the Villages?

Colony Chiropractic is good. They also have an on-site massage therapist. There are two chiros there both good. They worked very well with my BC/BS insurance.

Sweet Caroline 03-11-2015 04:50 PM

My son is a chiropractor in Cape Coral which is a bit of a long drive for regular adjustments. I have been to several here locally and I need someone who can give good manual adjustments and not just depend on the drop table and activator. I found this one and we really like him: Dr.. Christopher Bissett at Better Life Wellness located at 314 LeGrand Ave. Suite A, Lady Lake, FL, (352) 430-0064. His office is just south of the golf cart bridge next to the lake with the water fall.

dbussone 03-11-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Caroline (Post 1027112)
My son is a chiropractor in Cape Coral which is a bit of a long drive for regular adjustments. I have been to several here locally and I need someone who can give good manual adjustments and not just depend on the drop table and activator. I found this one and we really like him: Dr.. Christopher Bissett at Better Life Wellness located at 314 LeGrand Ave. Suite A, Lady Lake, FL, (352) 430-0064. His office is just south of the golf cart bridge next to the lake with the water fall.

I bet you are proud of your son. And that is quite a recommendation for Dr Bissett coming from you.

splashes 03-11-2015 07:18 PM

Dr John at Legacy Chiro in Laurel Manor excellent at ajustments, but can find cause of disconfort

ugotme 03-11-2015 07:39 PM

I have sent several people to Dr. Kuhn on Rte. 301 in Wildwood.
Everyone has rated him high.
His # is 352-748-1125

Tell him "The Candy Man" sent you! LOL

Phanatic Luvr 03-11-2015 10:59 PM

The Chiropractors at Colony have decided to part ways, as I believe their business was outgrowing its space. Dr. Pete, which I highly recommend is now down in the new Traverse Plaza by the Publix by Brownwood. He is fantastic to work with and a great doc. (352) 430-3399

kittygilchrist 03-12-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanatic Luvr (Post 1027267)
The Chiropractors at Colony have decided to part ways, as I believe their business was outgrowing its space. Dr. Pete, which I highly recommend is now down in the new Traverse Plaza by the Publix by Brownwood. He is fantastic to work with and a great doc. (352) 430-3399

But they just opened!
! Welcome to the villages...😄

Phanatic Luvr 03-12-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygilchrist (Post 1027277)
But they just opened!
! Welcome to the villages...😄

Colony Chiropractic has been open for 3 years now. Traverse Chiropractic just opened. Dr. Pete, who was previously at Colony, opened Traverse Chiropractic on his own. I have know Dr. Pete for many years, as we both lived in the same neighborhood in Wesley Chapel and he had a very successful business there, before he decided to move to The Villages. I think he and the other Chiropractor opened Colony, only to build clientele here and now they each have their own location.

Whimsey 03-12-2015 11:17 AM

Another vote for Colony Chiropractic. Dr Arsenault is great and his staff is great also. I have lower stenosis and he really fixed it. I go now once or twice a month for maintenance. You can get the same results here at a reasonable cost compared to others who want to sign you up for thousands of dollars up front. Would definitely recommend them.

robb 03-12-2015 04:37 PM

Legacy clinic at Sumter (near Wynn Dixie)
professional and effective

robb 03-12-2015 04:37 PM

Legacy clinic at Sumter (near Wynn Dixie)
professional and effective

gingersnap 03-13-2015 10:02 PM

Dr. BRENT Compton (the son) at Compton Chiropractic at Buffalo Ridge off 466 is very good. Dr Brett Compton is also there, he is Brent's father. I have never been treated by the father.