Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Begonia Floorplans or Building plans (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/begonia-floorplans-building-plans-148368/)

Akentut 03-22-2015 07:50 PM

Begonia Floorplans or Building plans

Anyone know where I can get a blueprint or builders plans for the Begonia. No not the PDF the villages has, but real the building plans. Just needed for dimensions, wiring, plumbing, etc. Digital if they are available.

Tnx
Alan

villagetinker 03-23-2015 08:26 AM

Alan,

I asked the exact same question about a year ago, here is what I found:
If you go to the Architect that designed your home, they will ask for $250 or more for paper copies, they will NOT give or sell you digital copies.
If you are in Sumter county, you can call Sumter county, and they will send you(by e=mail) the plans that were registered with the county for FREE, NOTE these will be in PDF format.
Finally, you can get a PDF to vector conversion program (I found one) that allowed my to import the PDF into my CAD package. This allows me to play with designs for a future Birdcage on the computer.

I hope this helps.

Akentut 03-23-2015 08:59 AM

Tinker. I'll check with Sumter Cty and get them there. I'll let you know what they send me.

Alan

Bogie Shooter 03-23-2015 09:01 AM

I got mine from my builder.

Dan9871 03-23-2015 09:55 AM

search the web for

etrakit sumter

and you will find a site that has the plans for every house in the Sumter part of the villages. It will take some rummaging around the site to find them, but everything is there.

etrakit sumtercountyfl gov etrakit3

villagetinker 03-23-2015 11:30 AM

I took at the site, and could find no references to house plans, will have to spend more time I guess.

Ecuadog 03-23-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 1033330)
I took at the site, and could find no references to house plans, will have to spend more time I guess.

Neither could I and I'm pretty good at rummaging.

memason 03-23-2015 01:30 PM

Go to the etrakit site above and then type in the address you are inquiring about;.

This will bring up a listing of permits for the property. Click on one of the permits and that will open a view of the permit. If you scroll down, there will be several PDF files (Attachments) and those are the plans for your home...plans for everything. You'll need to download all of the plans to get everything.

This is free, by the way

SouthOfTheBorder 03-23-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memason (Post 1033419)
Go to the etrakit site above and then type in the address you are inquiring about;.

This will bring up a listing of permits for the property. Click on one of the permits and that will open a view of the permit. If you scroll down, there will be several PDF files (Attachments) and those are the plans for your home...plans for everything. You'll need to download all of the plans to get everything.

This is free, by the way

Thanks, good site for future reference :thumb up:

Don

Ecuadog 03-23-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memason (Post 1033419)

This is free, by the way

Thanks. I think I have it.

I tried my house (built 2004) and couldn't find any plans (.pdf attachemnts). I tried my friend's house (built 2014) and voila, there are the .pdf attachements. So, I assume that you can get your plans if they are fairly recent.

PaulDenise 03-23-2015 07:04 PM

Great site. Thanks. Downloaded all the pdf's. The energy use forms are very interesting. Only worked on my desktop. Not my ipad.