Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Hillary Clinton wipes the hard drive???? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/hillary-clinton-wipes-hard-drive-149031/)

Guest 03-27-2015 06:26 PM

Hillary Clinton wipes the hard drive????

I guess this is why one uses their own personal system INSTEAD of the one she was supposed to use by law:

Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped email server clean - POLITICO

Party aside.....if at all possible....is this the action of someone to be trusted?

And if one is going to defend what she did, be sure to tell us why it was OK.

Guest 03-28-2015 07:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1035909)
I guess this is why one uses their own personal system INSTEAD of the one she was supposed to use by law:

Party aside.....if at all possible....is this the action of someone to be trusted?

Of course she can't be trusted. But that will not stop the typical democrat from voting for her multiple times, if possible. Integrity is not a required characteristic for a democrat politician.

Guest 03-28-2015 09:03 AM

My my how vewy qwiet

Guest 03-28-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Sounds like he said, she said. If what Gowdy says is true, the investigation is over. He can't find something that doesn't exist. He admitted recently that he has no subpoena power over personal property, which clearly the Clinton's computer is personal property.

Go back to SC Gowdy and stop wasting tax dollars. The more he investigates, the higher Hillary Clinton's poll numbers go.

Guest 03-28-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036222)
Sounds like he said, she said. If what Gowdy says is true, the investigation is over. He can't find something that doesn't exist. He admitted recently that he has no subpoena power over personal property, which clearly the Clinton's computer is personal property.

Go back to SC Gowdy and stop wasting tax dollars. The more he investigates, the higher Hillary Clinton's poll numbers go.

Exactly the only rational reason for knowingly breaking the law and keeping it all on her "personal" server.
Very calculated. Very deliberate. Very crooked lawyerly tactic.

With such an action in concert with all the other devious crap that surrounds and abounds in her past it defies cogent reality to even consider this person as a candidate for POTUS.
Quite the contrary she should be drummed out of politics and go play grandma where she her ability to affect the lives of others is limited.

Guest 03-28-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036283)
Exactly the only rational reason for knowingly breaking the law and keeping it all on her "personal" server.
Very calculated. Very deliberate. Very crooked lawyerly tactic.

With such an action in concert with all the other devious crap that surrounds and abounds in her past it defies cogent reality to even consider this person as a candidate for POTUS.
Quite the contrary she should be drummed out of politics and go play grandma where she her ability to affect the lives of others is limited.

I detect a lot of worry here. And the current POTUS has 22 more months. It must be hard to focus.

Guest 03-28-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036298)
I detect a lot of worry here. And the current POTUS has 22 more months. It must be hard to focus.

Your interpretation of my post as being worried is incorrect!
No focus issues what so ever!

Which fireman would you rather be?
The one who works on preventing them.
Or, the one who goes into action only upon seeing the blaze?

Guest 03-28-2015 02:55 PM

Hillary will be wiping something else with Trey Gowdy once she is elected president. This little tea-party twerp will be having his tax returns audited for the next eight years, at least.

Guest 03-28-2015 02:57 PM

Hillary Clinton Is The Political Version Of Kim Kardashian

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036222)

Dear Guest: You know what, unfortunately your 100% correct because most of the voting Democrats suffer from myopia and many do not possess critical thinking skills. The Clinton clan can't be trusted and are congenial liars and it shocks the conscious to see their party place them on a pedestal. Its that common democratic refrain we hear so often from them "s/he may be a crook but s/he is our crook." How else do you explain the reelection of such notables as Rostentowski, Rangel, Barry, Clinton, and the dozen or so others and not let's forget the Illinois governors.

There is no respect in this country for anyone or anything any longer because there is no shame, no honor, no pride

Hillary Clinton is the political version of Kim Kardashian....if you get my drift

Personal Best Regards:

Guest 03-28-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036313)
Hillary will be wiping something else with Trey Gowdy once she is elected president. This little tea-party twerp will be having his tax returns audited for the next eight years, at least.

And you are fine with this? Some people have no morals nor ethics. Obviously, you belong to this group.

Guest 03-28-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036318)
And you are fine with this? Some people have no morals nor ethics. Obviously, you belong to this group.

i

Sputter, sputter, rant and rave.
Time to crawl back into your cave.

(Signed)
The Unknown Poet

Guest 03-29-2015 07:18 AM

Notice, again, how NONE of the questions asked in the original post have yet to be addressed.

Guest 03-29-2015 07:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1036557)
Notice, again, how NONE of the questions asked in the original post have yet to be addressed.

by those who support Clinton.

Guest 03-29-2015 07:31 AM

What possible difference could it make?

Guest 03-29-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Your hypothesis assumes that Trey Gowdy knows what he is talking about. No such proof has been offered. Gowdy says one thing, Mrs Clinton's attorneys say the opposite.