Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Crown Molding (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/)
-   -   JSR Trim (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/jsr-trim-149885/)

Ad poster 04-02-2015 10:53 AM

JSR Trim

JSR Trim
All forms of trim carpentry, specializing in crown molding.

A precise product, always in all ways.

With over 15 years of experience in The Villages, you have a trusted source for all of your fine finish carpentry needs. From crown molding to paneling, chair rail, mantles, cornices, and more!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As a client you deserve a trustworthy company to do a quality job for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with just that. We want you feeling nothing less than thrilled with your finished product!

We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Call Today:

Jesse:352-816-0918
Jsrtrim@gmail.com

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Sharen Jones 05-30-2015 07:37 AM

There are a lot of nice guys in the world but Jesse has to be among the nicest. Of course many companies send nice guys to sell the job but then you never see them again. That is not the case with Jesse---he was on the job from the first saw cut to the last nail. I was really impressed by his creativity because he offered several great suggestions to make my home just a little different than other houses in The Villages. Friends are already planning to have Jesse do work for them. He aims to please and will go above and beyond to make sure you are a satisfies customer!!

rcook715 06-12-2015 06:31 PM

Highly Recommend

Outstanding work and professionalism.
Pleasant and dependable.
Highly recommend your choosing JSR Trim.

edpeery 06-14-2015 02:08 PM

Was a real pleasure to work with Jessee to have crown molding placed put all thru our house in Santiago. Everything was done as promised and on time. The price was fair and the quality was outstanding. We are happy to recommend Jessee and his company for anyone who wants exceptional value and beautiful finish wood work in their home.

jswintberg 07-16-2015 12:21 PM

JSR Trim

We recently purchased a home in Osceola Hills and called Jesse based upon the photos on his web site. I agree with other posters, Jesse aims to please and he succeeds with flying colors. He installed a mantle over our front door, crown molding throughout the living area and kitchen, accented two tray ceilings and a chair rail in the dining area. We could not be more pleased with his prompt estimate, professional work and great attitude. He hires an independent contractor painter to complete his work. We will be sure to recommend Jesse to our new neighbors.

jjswart 09-18-2015 05:27 PM

Jesse performed an outstanding job.
Will definitely recommend him.

dianerk2015 10-12-2015 02:26 PM

Jesse and his entire crew are simply the best. They take great pride in their workmanship and they should...... work is perfect! Will recommend to anyone wanting quality woodwork done in their homes. Will not be disappointed.

SallyRon 12-11-2015 10:18 AM

Jesse and his crew did a great job on our house. The moulding was installed through our complete home in one day and the caulking and painting was completed the next day. Work was flawless. We are completely satisfied and would not hesitate to utilized Jesse's professional services again.

jamougel 01-01-2016 11:43 AM

Jessie is top notch, he works fast, and clean, and is meticulous in what he does. You couldn't make a better decision then to use JSR trim for your molding

mentoj 05-01-2016 09:58 PM

Jesse and his entire crew do outstanding work. I am very, very happen with my crown molding!!! I highly recommend JSR Trim!!!

teresadyer15@gmail.com 05-20-2016 03:36 PM

Jesse and his team do outstanding work. They are professional and honest. We love our crown molding. We highly recommend JSR Trim.

larsenault 05-27-2016 08:41 AM

JSR Trim just finished installing some crown molding in our home. I was impressed by the work as it was being done and the efficiency of the crew. The crew acted in a courteous and efficient manner and were able to finish the job on time and as indicated. I learned from watching them and they knew what and how to get things done. Jesse was personable and any issues were amicably and professionally resolved. Thanks Jesse for a job well done.

Rgauger 07-11-2016 02:23 PM

Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.

Debfrommaine 07-11-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rgauger (Post 1252806)
Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.

Agree, Jesse did our crown last month and we love it, so do the neighbors!

jimmemac 10-27-2016 02:09 PM

Jsr trim

We just had JSR trim do our Lilac, the whole house in and out in a day and a half. The work was not just quick and easy but it was excellent. Can't say enough good about these guys, came when they said they would did their job in a neat fashion and were nothing but professional. We followed up with Oscars painting and again nothing but the best. Thanks guys for a job well done.