Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Carpet, Rug & Tile Cleaning (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/carpet-rug-tile-cleaning-296/)
-   -   Vans Carpet Cleaning (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/carpet-rug-tile-cleaning-296/vans-carpet-cleaning-150135/)

Ad poster 04-04-2015 10:17 AM

Vans Carpet Cleaning

Van's Carpet Cleaning

"Serving Others for a Greater Purpose."

Welcome to the Most Outstanding Service Experience EVER!
Central Florida's Most Reputable Cleaning Firm in Leesburg, The Villages, Mount Dora and Surrounding Areas since 1994.

Services:

Carpet and Area Rugs
Ozone Cleaning
Fabric and Leather Upholstery
Oriental and Wool Rugs
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Carpet Power-Stretching
Bio-Hazard Cleaning
Concrete and Hardwood Floors
MicroSeal Permanent Protector

Van's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service enjoys a golden reputation in the industry.
We are referred exclusively by the most seasoned professionals in our industry.
Our references are available upon request. Our company has been in business for over 25 years,
and we are a Certified Firm with the IICRC in continuing education.
We are experienced in all areas of the carpet/area rug cleaning industry,
Which means that we will not be baffled by your situations that others aren't even aware of.
Van's Carpet Cleaning is committed to first class service systems.
We will show up on time, and our staff will be uniformed and well groomed.
You will be treated with courtesy and respect, and your orders will be processed in a timely manner.
We welcome you to our family of satisfied clients and look forward to servicing all of your cleaning needs.
God Bless You,
from All of the Staff at
Van's Carpet Cleaning Service.

If you are not thrilled with the service you experience and receive from us, we will rush back to your location at NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION. If you are still unimpressed, we will promptly refund 100% of your investment

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

FOLLOW OUR BLOG FOR HELPFUL TIPS AND INFORMATION

CLICK HERE TO REQUEST SERVICE

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

retired skipper 05-25-2015 07:25 AM

Vans Carpet and Upholstery Outstanding

Recently had this company come in to remove some type of coating the original contractor had put on our tile. It was coming off leaving a terrible look on the floor. Vans came in, diagnosed the problem, determined the correct solution to remove the coating and did a thoroughly professional job.
Would highly recommend them. Service was excellent, price reasonable and staff was very courteous, timely and friendly.

crays 06-11-2015 05:16 PM

Van's was on time, 8:00am and did a perfect job on cleaning our carpets. Ernie explained everything he was going to do and did a better job than anyone we have hired since living in the Villages 10 years. A great company to hire.

Joyce Beeman 06-30-2015 01:11 PM

Van's Carpet Cleaning

Have to share what a great experience I had working with Van's Carpet Cleaning. I had 11 oriental area rugs cleaned including the micro seal treatment completed and was very satisfied in all areas of customer service. I would definitely recommend this company!!! Joyce Beeman

ddog5851 07-17-2015 04:36 PM

Vans Carpet Cleaning

I recently had my tile floors stem cleaned and the grout revealed. They did an amazing job. My tile sparkles. They also cleaned the bedroom carpets and were able to get the pet stains out.

They are highly professional and very customer oriented. Ivy was a pleasure to deal with on the phone" I have already recommended them to some friends.

joanne@yogaforself.net 08-08-2015 10:43 AM

Vann's Carpet

I recently hired Van’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Service to clean my living room furniture and some oriental rugs and was thrilled with their service. I was very impressed with their responsiveness and attention to every detail as well as the excellent quality of their work. Customer service is not just a marketing slogan at Van’s. They really deliver and I highly recommend them.
Joanne Thompson, The Villages, FL

mwhite104 10-09-2015 01:23 PM

Highly recommend

We are in possession of a Chinese needlepoint done on silk that was given to my husband's parents in l938 by husband's father's brother, Uncle Richard, who was a missionary priest with the Passionist Fathers. He served in China from 1935 until he became a prisoner when China fell to communism and was imprisoned for seven years before his release. Over the years, this needlepoint (16" w x 48" long and framed) suffered what appeared to be rather severe water damage running about 15 inches from the top down. This piece had been made especially for Uncle Richard and was something that my husband has loved since he was a small boy. We contacted Vans Carpet Cleaning and they made an appointment to stop just to look at it. With no promise...Ernie took it with him and promised there would be no charge if it could not be cleaned. WELL....Ernie just brought it back to us and it looks WONDERFUL!!! I cried...my husband was speechless!! Ernie tried very hard as he knew the story. I asked him how long it took and he told us three house with Q-tips!!! The cost $149.99 plus $50.00 to preserve it to prevent any future damage. We would have paid so much more!! And we smile every day as we look at it proudly hanging!! THANK YOU VANS CARPET CLEANING!!! Marilyn and John White

Capnkd 10-15-2015 08:03 AM

Van's Carpet Cleaning

We called Van's on the recommendation of a local area rug store and are glad we did. Ivy is a dream to work with and Ernie is a true pleasure to have in your home. The work was done professionally and quickly. Even though there was one little mix-up when returning the wrong area rug taken out to clean, Ernie and Ivy went out of their way to bring back our rug and make us happy. A definite return customer here!

wfosnaught 10-25-2015 01:34 PM

We have used Van's Carpet Cleaning service for both wall-to-wall carpet and area rugs. Both time they have given great results accompanied by great personal service. They treat your carpet as if it was their own.

You can't go wrong with Van's Carpet Cleaning.

Bill F.

cynjim 12-27-2015 07:36 AM

Van's just came over to stretch and clean my bedroom rug. I had tried another company three times and they never responded. The day I emailed Van's, Ivy called me and was very nice and set up a time to have an estimate done. The gentlemen came the next day and was very pleasant. They actually came out on the 24th and did the work. The service tech was professional in every way and did a fantastic job on both the stretching of the rug and the shampooing. Service is everything to me and this company was all about customer service. Thank you.....

lpkshop 04-16-2017 10:13 AM

I used VANs twice this year. First for my area rug and then for my two living room chairs. As usual service was great and results terrific. I would highly recommend

Northwoods 10-27-2017 07:39 PM

We just had Van's clean our carpets and 2 area rugs. Because we have wool area rugs, they took them to their facility to clean them. The rugs look amazing. Carpets look great too. Excellent job. Will definitely use them again.

Schneil 10-28-2017 06:57 PM

Van's recently restretched our master bedroom carpet,which had 3 huge ripples. They also cleaned our carpets and tile. Ernie explained what he was going to do, sent us off to the movies while he worked. We came home, totally amazed that he moved the furniture, stretched the carpet, cleaned all carpets and tile while we relaxed with our popcorn. A month later, Our carpets and tile still look perfect. What a wonderful company!
Lynne and Ken

Daddymac 03-08-2018 12:25 PM

Anyone Use vans carpet cleaning recently. Most of these reviews are old, anybody have any information on them. Good or bad. I need carpet and tile cleaned. Also some carpet stretched. Thanks.

Destinygal 08-17-2018 03:27 PM

Terrific service
Fabulous communication
Sofa and recliner are spotless
They cleaned area rug for no extra charge
HIGHLY recommend!!!