Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Village Surveys can be changed until Midnight - Try to save Katie Belle (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/village-surveys-can-changed-until-midnight-try-save-katie-belle-150255/)

Allegiance 04-05-2015 12:12 PM

Village Surveys can be changed until Midnight - Try to save Katie Belle

For those that want to keep Katie Belle as two floors, it cant hurt to include it in the Survey. Surveys can be changed until midnight.

Here is the link:

Survey Login

virgind 04-05-2015 12:18 PM

I dont know why you would want to save KB the food is bad and its dirty not to mention the service. Ofcourse i quit going there 7 years ago

spring_chicken 04-05-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virgind (Post 1040688)
I dont know why you would want to save KB the food is bad and its dirty not to mention the service. Ofcourse i quit going there 7 years ago

Seems like someone who hasn't been there in 7 years wouldn't know what the food or atmosphere is like.

rubicon 04-05-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allegiance (Post 1040683)
For those that want to keep Katie Belle as two floors, it cant hurt to include it in the Survey. Surveys can be changed until midnight.

Here is the link:

Survey Login

Allegiance I have been to Katie Belle's 3 time, twice on Lifestyle trips and once shortly after I moved here . there is nothing at Katie Belle's that interests me. The prime motivator for keeping Katie Belle's status quo won't be responding to a survey but the profit motive for something new

sunnyatlast 04-05-2015 12:35 PM

I'm all for expressing such thoughts on the survey or however. But with this.....

As time goes on living here, I've learned to trust that the developers know what they are doing when vision becomes accomplishment thru actions that:

- are market savvy
- are fiscally solvent
- target the right populations to keep TV alive and thriving into the future
- have sound budgeting that's future-funded in its core
- strive to provide an American hometown atmosphere, where everybody can come to gather safely--a concept that has been extinguished as cities elsewhere lost retail and entertainment venues to the suburbs and became run down and unsafe with nothing to go to.

I think the developers know better how to do these things than most of us do. There has to be broad appeal for incoming age groups.

asianthree 04-05-2015 01:13 PM

Nope, good things will come. I have never been disappointed with change here

aln 04-05-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asianthree (Post 1040715)
Nope, good things will come. I have never been disappointed with change here

:BigApplause:

2BNTV 04-05-2015 01:28 PM

I think we don't have any input into the decisions, the developer makes. IMHO

newguyintv 04-05-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spring_chicken (Post 1040693)
Seems like someone who hasn't been there in 7 years wouldn't know what the food or atmosphere is like.

From a lot more recent perspective, it still sucks!

JoMar 04-05-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 1040720)
I think we don't have any input into the decisions, the developer makes. IMHO

And that's the way it should be.

spring_chicken 04-05-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMar (Post 1040797)
And that's the way it should be.

Then why do they go to the trouble and expense of an annual survey?

Barefoot 04-05-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spring_chicken (Post 1040805)
Then why do they go to the trouble and expense of an annual survey?

I think it's more to assess how Villagers are liking current facilities like the golf courses and Rec Centers and Pools. And how Villages Services are performing like the bank, radio station, home warranty department, etc.

I honestly don't think they need or want our input on strategic changes.
But that doesn't mean we should be shy about giving our opinion!
I've commented for eight years that we need more dog parks, and I'll probably comment for another eight years.
:Screen_of_Death:

kcrazorbackfan 04-05-2015 07:42 PM

Places to eat are in abundance and there's FREE dancing on the squares every night. Think about it, if KB was making money, it would be left alone, it's a money losing business.