Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Baseball (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/baseball-330/)
-   -   St. Louis Cardinals Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/baseball-330/st-louis-cardinals-talk-150378/)

california dreamer 05-19-2013 04:40 PM

Any St Louis Cardinals fans out there-Hello!

i know you're out there. would be fun to watch the games with other ST Louis fans.

jerher45 06-02-2013 07:32 PM

Cards fan

Cardinals are always in the hunt. Go Cards. Fresh from Stl.

Cedwards38 06-02-2013 07:35 PM

Not in my house, but welcome to The Villages anyway. Can you guess my team? ��

chuckinca 06-02-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by california dreamer (Post 678605)
i know you're out there. would be fun to watch the games with other ST Louis fans.

Cards are the favorite team in San Francisco! (NOT)

renrod 06-02-2013 09:27 PM

Meet me in St Louie, Louie

Quote:

Go Cards!!

under55 06-03-2013 07:05 AM

Will be at the game Thursday night. Cardinal Club seats behind home plate. Then on down to Lake of the Ozarks for a few days of boating.

kwitherby 06-03-2013 09:18 AM

Cardnal Fans

From Cape Girardeau MO big Cardinal fans!!!! GO CARDS

justjim 06-03-2013 09:54 AM

Lots of Cardinal fans and friends in Southern Illinois but since I am from Illinois and not Missouri-----GO CUBS GO! I do like the new Stadium----so much better than the old,one. Cubs/Cards are playing there this month and I will be there!

gocubsgo 06-03-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justjim (Post 686247)
Lots of Cardinal fans and friends in Southern Illinois but since I am from Illinois and not Missouri-----GO CUBS GO! I do like the new Stadium----so much better than the old,one. Cubs/Cards are playing there this month and I will be there!

I am SO jealous!! Although, lately I'd rather be at a Blackhawks game than watching Marmol pitch and walk in runs!!!!

SMills 06-03-2013 11:54 AM

Cards . . . .

Quote:

I am a St. Louis gal, grew up listening to Harry Carey call the games with Stan "The Man" wowing the crowd. Now I am learning to be a Nationals fan and after what the Cards did to us in the play offs last year, I'm not sure I'm a born Cards fan afterall. I'm living in the Washington, DC area and thus the allegance to The Nats. I try to make the Cards/Nats games whenever they are in town and am always safe wearing red.

We are having a design meeting on July 8 and building in Section 214 of Gilchrist, I too would love it if there were a Cards group, it would be fun to watch the game and pray for the Nats!! It would be fun to spend some time with some St. Louis folk!!

california dreamer 06-03-2013 05:15 PM

Cardinals fan

I grew up in CA and was an Oakland A's fan. Then I met my husband who is a die hard Cardinals fan and he swayed me to Cardinals. It was easy transition since LaRussa, Maguire, Dave Duncan, Eckersly, and others were former A's.
would be fun to meet up at Beef O'Bradys to catch a Cards game or at home if it's televised. Feel free to PM us or maybe we can arrange get together on this forum.
Don't ya just love that hot head Molina!!

bamiller7 09-08-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by california dreamer (Post 686453)
I grew up in CA and was an Oakland A's fan. Then I met my husband who is a die hard Cardinals fan and he swayed me to Cardinals. It was easy transition since LaRussa, Maguire, Dave Duncan, Eckersly, and others were former A's.
would be fun to meet up at Beef O'Bradys to catch a Cards game or at home if it's televised. Feel free to PM us or maybe we can arrange get together on this forum.
Don't ya just love that hot head Molina!!

We will be in TV in November and definitely looking forward to spring training in Jupiter

bamiller7 10-04-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Hi, we will arrive on TV - Pinellas mid November and would love to meet Cardinal fans - and get a group together for a trip to Jupiter in March for spring training, which is so much fun

Go Cards!

Barb Miller

bamiller7 10-04-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMills (Post 686290)
I am a St. Louis gal, grew up listening to Harry Carey call the games with Stan "The Man" wowing the crowd. Now I am learning to be a Nationals fan and after what the Cards did to us in the play offs last year, I'm not sure I'm a born Cards fan afterall. I'm living in the Washington, DC area and thus the allegance to The Nats. I try to make the Cards/Nats games whenever they are in town and am always safe wearing red.

We are having a design meeting on July 8 and building in Section 214 of Gilchrist, I too would love it if there were a Cards group, it would be fun to watch the game and pray for the Nats!! It would be fun to spend some time with some St. Louis folk!!

We had our design meeting late August and will be in 225 Pinellas mid November - always fun meeting St Louis friends. The ultimate STL question, what high school did you go to?

CHESTERFIELDROSE 10-04-2013 08:17 PM

Who love to watch the game with some real fans, PM us.