Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Landscape Contractors & Lawn Mowing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/)
-   -   Choice Maintenance (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/choice-maintenance-151280/)

Ad poster 04-14-2015 11:22 AM

Choice Maintenance

Choice Maintenance
WEEDS, PRUNING, MOWING, LANDSCAPING
(352) 502-2880
Premier Landscaping - Home

:MOJE_whot:Push Mowing Now Available!:MOJE_whot:

Here at Choice Maintenance, we have all the benefits of a large company but still maintain the quality, reliability, and personal touch of a small company. We've been providing superior service to The Villages, Ocala, and Del Webb communities since 2008.

Our Premier Maintenance Packages:
Shrub, Tree, and Palm trimming (Monthly, Bi- Monthly, Quarterly, or Upon request)
Weeding in Flower Beds, Hand-pulled and Treated(Monthly)
Lawn Mowing, Push mowing or Rider (Weekly or Seasonally)
NO CONTRACTS!!

Our Landscaping Services:
Rock, Mulch, or Pine Straw Removal and installation
Shrub Planting and Removal
Steel Edging Installation
Sod Replacement and Removal
NO MONEY UP FRONT!!

Our Hardscape Services:
Block Flower Bed Retaining Walls
Flagstone Pathways
Paver Pathways
Block Patio Walls
Outdoor Lighting
Existing Retaining Wall Repairs
NO MONEY UP FRONT!!

Other Services:
Tree Staking
Gutter Cleaning
Debris Removal

What separates US from THEM:
Potential customers often ask why they should hire our company to maintain or redesign their landscape. The answer is simple, WE ARE THE MOST HONEST AND HARDWORKING OF THEM ALL. Our team is paid a percentage of each job, which creates an excellent work ethic and an attention to detail unlike any other. This pay system makes us value each and every property as if it were our own. You will constantly see us working hard and always double checking to make sure that you're satisfied before we leave.

Do you have a certain way you prefer your shrubs to be maintained?
Do you want your sprinkler donuts sprayed during your routine weed service?
Do you prefer your yard to be mowed at a certain height?
Do you want to be able to actually carry a conversation with your service technician?

None of these details are a problem, since your property will be maintained by the same crews each visit.

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE AND SEE PHOTOS OF OUR WORK
(352)-502-2880

dvallois 04-21-2015 08:55 AM

Choice Maintenance is an excellent landscaper and I recommend highly. They are professional, efficient and cost-effective.

Harleydave1 04-25-2015 04:40 PM

The tree and shrub trimming has been excellent. Neighbors, friends have made positive comments

Choice Maintenance 04-29-2015 10:12 AM

"Yesterday 08:37 PM - permalinkdean32162
Have used their services for more than five years and are not contemplating changing. Good guys, good work and good prices - what's not to like?!?

Sue and Dean
Image of Hillsborough"

Thank you for the nice review Mr. and Mrs. Chandler!

jerroup6 04-30-2015 03:28 PM

Choice Maintenance

I have used this company for over 2 years now and have found them to be very reliable and caring. They pay attention to detail and always are polite. They continue to ask if there is anything they can adjust or make better or just to see if everything is OK. I would recommend this company to any one and everyone .

jerroup6 04-30-2015 03:31 PM

Excellent company to work with. They will do what ever is needed to make you satisfied. Over 2 years and NO complaints.

Turnercab 04-30-2015 07:51 PM

We have used these young men for a year now and are very pleased with their work. They are always on time, polite and pay close attention to our requests. We will continue to use them and highly recommend them. We were referred to them by a neighbor and they continue to use them also.

JBWright 05-03-2015 05:25 PM

we recommend Choice Maintenance

Great service, reasonable pricing!

kemplinda13@hotmail.com 05-12-2015 07:28 PM

They never let us down in three years. Super customer service.

mulligan 05-13-2015 05:51 AM

I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?

Choice Maintenance 05-13-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulligan (Post 1059490)
I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?

Hi Mulligan,

We do not provide lawn treatments or pest services, therefore we cannot provide credentials for those services. We can however provide credentials for our weeding service and have proof of our workers compensation exemption along with proof of our liability insurance coverage. I hope this has answered any concerns you may have regarding our companies legitimacy.

Regards,
Tate Parada
Choice Maintenance

mulligan 05-14-2015 05:27 AM

Thanks for your reply

nkoeb 05-20-2015 03:21 PM

We have used Choice Maintenance for about two years and are totally happy with their professional service and staff. We have recommended them to many of our neighbors.

~Bill & Nancy Koebel, Village of Ashland

richardcurran 05-22-2015 06:39 PM

I'm like everyone else. I've had them for 3 years, and been more than happy with their services. The nice part is the longer you have them, the more they understand your needs. Always courteous and professional. Whenever I've had a question, they answer email quickly. I've also recommended them to others. I hope they're around for a long time - lol.

Lee B. 06-04-2015 02:49 PM

I have always been pleased with Choice Maintenance Landscaping. Whenever I call to bring something to their attention, they are very responsive -- usually that day or within 24 hours. Their employees are courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Lee B.

NY_Newbie 06-05-2015 05:02 PM

Thank you Choice Maintenance

Thank you Tate for taking care of the weeds that came with our newly purchased Courtyard Villa. Not only was the service quickly done but also reasonably priced.

laceylady 06-05-2015 05:22 PM

Everyone recommending this company is either a first time poster on this site, or has less than 10 posts. The rules for the site are that you cannot recommend a company until you have over 10 posts. Therefore, it makes it very difficult to believe the posts.

Choice Maintenance 06-06-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laceylady (Post 1070621)
Everyone recommending this company is either a first time poster on this site, or has less than 10 posts. The rules for the site are that you cannot recommend a company until you have over 10 posts. Therefore, it makes it very difficult to believe the posts.

Hi Laceylady,

When you pay for an advertising spot on TOTV they send you a form to mail to your customer base telling them how to join the site and give you a review. Apparently, many of our customers did not have an existing account, so they created a new one for the sole purpose of writing a review for our company. If you have any doubt regarding the legitimacy of the accounts made, then I'd be happy to contact a few of our customers (that took the time to write a review about us) and see if it is OK to give you their information for you to contact and them and receive their personal recommendation.

As far as the 10 post rule, it doesn't apply to a sponsor ad.

Feel free to contact me for that information,
Tate Parada

NY_Newbie 06-07-2015 05:29 PM

Thank you Tate for your prompt and efficient service. We are new to TV and along with our new home came a multitude of weeds. You took care of them at a very reasonable price. We are very happy with your service. THANK YOU!

NY_Newbie 06-07-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laceylady (Post 1070621)

New to The Villages and this site, but felt very confident in praising the service provided. I arranged the service long distance but had a friend there meet with Tate and inspect the work done.

Coach Fritz 07-29-2015 10:04 AM

Choice Maintenance

Just wanted to tell all that we are so pleased with the Choice Maintenance service. They trimmed all of our bushes and palms, and weeded throughout our whole property. They were VERY complete and professional. Their fee for all of that service was very reasonable. We signed up to have them come monthly to keep our landscaping looking great. We totally endorse and recommend them. Cheers Fritz and Barb

Ed Ehmke 08-03-2015 09:33 PM

Choice maintenance does the job

The Teams at Choice seem to have their act together. They do our lawn, shrubs, and weeding, and are as reliable as any company I've seen. They are very professional but friendly, and respond well to special requests, etc. They do an excellent job.

mak44070 11-06-2015 02:07 PM

Here's a copy of the email I sent to Choice Maintenance:

I just wanted to say THANKS!!
We're snowbirds and we used to come to Florida dreading the 3 days we'd have to spend trimming and weeding - but not this year!
It was so nice to come 'home' to beautiful gardens. And I'm sure my neighbors appreciated the upkeep you provide while we're not here.

Choice Maintenance 02-17-2016 02:21 PM

Everyone here at Choice Maintenance would like to thank all of you for the wonderful reviews. Your recommendations have helped us grow and become a more stable business that intends to last for many years to come!

Thanks,
Tate Parada

simpkinp 02-17-2016 08:58 PM

A friend recommended Choice Maintenance for weeding. I am very happy with their service. When some of my other contracts expire later this year, I will consider moving them to Choice Maintenance. I have been here eight years. Not a newbie.

Choice Maintenance 03-26-2016 11:09 AM

Choice Maintenance is proud to announce that we are now offering hardscaping services in addition to our full landscaping branch.

What does hardscape entail?
 Block flower bed walls
 Flagstone pathways
 Paver pathways
 Block patio walls.

You can now count on Choice Hardscape for big and small landscaping makeovers. The Choice Maintenance team offers the quality that you know and trust and we are eager to build your dream hardscape TODAY!

Please call to schedule a FREE estimate.
(352)-502-2880

msfooter 09-04-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choice Maintenance (Post 1059917)
Hi Mulligan,

We do not provide lawn treatments or pest services, therefore we cannot provide credentials for those services. We can however provide credentials for our weeding service and have proof of our workers compensation exemption along with proof of our liability insurance coverage. I hope this has answered any concerns you may have regarding our companies legitimacy.

Regards,
Tate Parada
Choice Maintenance

Since you do not provide pest treatment or lawn treatment, who would you recommend to complement your services? I don't care to use either Deans or Massey. Thanks, Jimmie

Choice Maintenance 09-04-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msfooter (Post 1283076)
Since you do not provide pest treatment or lawn treatment, who would you recommend to complement your services? I don't care to use either Deans or Massey. Thanks, Jimmie

We often here our customers praising

Heron Lawn and Pest control - (352)-435-9111

Golferosh 09-13-2016 06:47 PM

Choice Maintainance Recommendation

At the request from our daughter from way up north, two men from Choice Maintainance recently trimmed our bushes at our hone here in The Villages. They did an excellent job and we are very satisfied. In addition, they did not even charge our daughter a fee because they (Choice Maintenance) thought our daughter was doing a nice thing for her parents.

TheDude 12-22-2016 01:14 PM

I scheduled an estimate visit next week and hopefully the lawn taken care of the next day, I will keep everyone posted with a review. I'm expecting good things from what I read.

Nucky 12-22-2016 01:57 PM

Can't miss. They have their act together. They put their heart into your property.

ShabbyChick 12-23-2016 05:11 PM

I am moving to TV in January and would like to get a quote for your services.

Choice Maintenance 12-26-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabbyChick (Post 1337289)
I am moving to TV in January and would like to get a quote for your services.

Give us a call and we can set up a time to meet or I can go and look at the property before you arrive and give you a quote beforehand.

352-502-2880
Tate

Houselover 02-06-2017 12:45 PM

I recently had a need for landscape rocks for my gardens and was surprised at the range of price quotes to get the job done. Tate suggested to go with a minimum amount and see how it looked. To my surprise, his vision was spot on and I didn't need any more than his "minimum" suggestion. Bottom line, he did not "oversell" the job and saved me many dollars compared to other "competitive" bids..BTW, I also use his company for weed control and shrub maintenance..

Nugent47 03-06-2017 02:06 PM

I am a new customer and very pleased with their work. When something is not done the way I want it to be done, they will come back and
make any needed changes. Even gave me a credit toward my bill when I was not pleased. They are the second landscaper I have had in my first year as a homeowner. You can't go wrong if you choose them...

daca55 06-19-2017 06:11 AM

Lawn problems

I have a patio villa with a small lawn in the front and back of the house. It used to look very thick and green. It now has many bare/dead areas and looks awful. I am now on my second company and they have done nothing to help me correct the problem. Is this a problem you can help me with to make my lawn look better? Your wedding, trimming and mowing services sound great. Maybe you can give me an estimate.

Choice Maintenance 06-19-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daca55 (Post 1413367)
I have a patio villa with a small lawn in the front and back of the house. It used to look very thick and green. It now has many bare/dead areas and looks awful. I am now on my second company and they have done nothing to help me correct the problem. Is this a problem you can help me with to make my lawn look better? Your wedding, trimming and mowing services sound great. Maybe you can give me an estimate.

Unfortunately we don't offer lawn fertilization and treatment services. It requires a license that we don't carry. We often times recommend

Superior services
Or
Heron lawn and pest

They should be able to get your lawn looking healthy again. If the lawn is too far gone then we do offer sod replacement options if you'd like to cut out the old and add in new.

Thanks for the consideration,
Tate

griz1 07-05-2017 09:47 AM

I congratulate the management for employing concincious workers who provide the exceptional quality we've come to expect .
It has been a pleasure to contract with Choice . Fair competitive pricing, honesty and quality . The follow up call was assurance to me that the workers and management alike take pride in their work and reputation .

Nucky 07-05-2017 12:45 PM

They do what they say when they're supposed to do it at a fair price and a very good communicators.

skeogh 09-04-2017 07:17 AM

We have been in the Villages for almost 10 years, and have used and fired four or five lawn services, but have finally found one who we think is going to be excellent. Choice maintenance has been with us for over a month now, and they are absolutely wonderful. Our last service was one of the big companies, who if you call and complain, were very responsive, but failed to make much improvement. Choice has not missed a beat, and we were introduced to Heron for the pest control, fertilization and irrigation maintenance, and they have performed as Choice said they would. Give Tate a call, he is very responsive. We highly recommend. Steve and Mary Keogh, Village of Collier