Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Landscape Contractors & Lawn Mowing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/)
-   -   Choice Maintenance (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/choice-maintenance-151280/)

Ad poster 04-14-2015 11:22 AM

Choice Maintenance

Choice Maintenance
WEEDS, PRUNING, MOWING, LANDSCAPING
(352) 502-2880
Premier Landscaping - Home

:MOJE_whot:Push Mowing Now Available!:MOJE_whot:

Here at Choice Maintenance, we have all the benefits of a large company but still maintain the quality, reliability, and personal touch of a small company. We've been providing superior service to The Villages, Ocala, and Del Webb communities since 2008.

Our Premier Maintenance Packages:
Shrub, Tree, and Palm trimming (Monthly, Bi- Monthly, Quarterly, or Upon request)
Weeding in Flower Beds, Hand-pulled and Treated(Monthly)
Lawn Mowing, Push mowing or Rider (Weekly or Seasonally)
NO CONTRACTS!!

Our Landscaping Services:
Rock, Mulch, or Pine Straw Removal and installation
Shrub Planting and Removal
Steel Edging Installation
Sod Replacement and Removal
NO MONEY UP FRONT!!

Our Hardscape Services:
Block Flower Bed Retaining Walls
Flagstone Pathways
Paver Pathways
Block Patio Walls
Outdoor Lighting
Existing Retaining Wall Repairs
NO MONEY UP FRONT!!

Other Services:
Tree Staking
Gutter Cleaning
Debris Removal

What separates US from THEM:
Potential customers often ask why they should hire our company to maintain or redesign their landscape. The answer is simple, WE ARE THE MOST HONEST AND HARDWORKING OF THEM ALL. Our team is paid a percentage of each job, which creates an excellent work ethic and an attention to detail unlike any other. This pay system makes us value each and every property as if it were our own. You will constantly see us working hard and always double checking to make sure that you're satisfied before we leave.

Do you have a certain way you prefer your shrubs to be maintained?
Do you want your sprinkler donuts sprayed during your routine weed service?
Do you prefer your yard to be mowed at a certain height?
Do you want to be able to actually carry a conversation with your service technician?

None of these details are a problem, since your property will be maintained by the same crews each visit.

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE AND SEE PHOTOS OF OUR WORK
(352)-502-2880

dvallois 04-21-2015 08:55 AM

Choice Maintenance is an excellent landscaper and I recommend highly. They are professional, efficient and cost-effective.

Harleydave1 04-25-2015 04:40 PM

The tree and shrub trimming has been excellent. Neighbors, friends have made positive comments

Choice Maintenance 04-29-2015 10:12 AM

"Yesterday 08:37 PM - permalinkdean32162
Have used their services for more than five years and are not contemplating changing. Good guys, good work and good prices - what's not to like?!?

Sue and Dean
Image of Hillsborough"

Thank you for the nice review Mr. and Mrs. Chandler!

jerroup6 04-30-2015 03:28 PM

Choice Maintenance

I have used this company for over 2 years now and have found them to be very reliable and caring. They pay attention to detail and always are polite. They continue to ask if there is anything they can adjust or make better or just to see if everything is OK. I would recommend this company to any one and everyone .

jerroup6 04-30-2015 03:31 PM

Excellent company to work with. They will do what ever is needed to make you satisfied. Over 2 years and NO complaints.

Turnercab 04-30-2015 07:51 PM

We have used these young men for a year now and are very pleased with their work. They are always on time, polite and pay close attention to our requests. We will continue to use them and highly recommend them. We were referred to them by a neighbor and they continue to use them also.

JBWright 05-03-2015 05:25 PM

we recommend Choice Maintenance

Great service, reasonable pricing!

kemplinda13@hotmail.com 05-12-2015 07:28 PM

They never let us down in three years. Super customer service.

mulligan 05-13-2015 05:51 AM

I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?

Choice Maintenance 05-13-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulligan (Post 1059490)
I guess this ad begs a couple of questions. What are the credentials of the supervisors who will make decisions regarding my lawn treatment ? Are any of your employees licensed for pest/weed control applications ? Are the people who do the lawn service covered by worker's compensation insurance ? Will you provide written proof of the answers to all these questions ?

Hi Mulligan,

We do not provide lawn treatments or pest services, therefore we cannot provide credentials for those services. We can however provide credentials for our weeding service and have proof of our workers compensation exemption along with proof of our liability insurance coverage. I hope this has answered any concerns you may have regarding our companies legitimacy.

Regards,
Tate Parada
Choice Maintenance

mulligan 05-14-2015 05:27 AM

Thanks for your reply

nkoeb 05-20-2015 03:21 PM

We have used Choice Maintenance for about two years and are totally happy with their professional service and staff. We have recommended them to many of our neighbors.

~Bill & Nancy Koebel, Village of Ashland

richardcurran 05-22-2015 06:39 PM

I'm like everyone else. I've had them for 3 years, and been more than happy with their services. The nice part is the longer you have them, the more they understand your needs. Always courteous and professional. Whenever I've had a question, they answer email quickly. I've also recommended them to others. I hope they're around for a long time - lol.

Lee B. 06-04-2015 02:49 PM

I have always been pleased with Choice Maintenance Landscaping. Whenever I call to bring something to their attention, they are very responsive -- usually that day or within 24 hours. Their employees are courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Lee B.