Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pavers & Driveways (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/)
-   -   Edison Concreations inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/edison-concreations-inc-153614/)

Ad poster 05-08-2015 02:30 PM

Edison Concreations inc.

Edison Concreations Inc.

Concrete Decoration Beautiful Design
High Quality Low Cost
Driveways, Walkways, Patios
Garage Floors, Pool Decks
Clear Coats and Other...

Edison Concreations is a full-service on high quality decorative concrete with beautiful designs and colors utilizing the latest concrete technology and products exactly that your valuable house needs a good contrast to keep new always, nice color new design and a professional finished with special attention to details because the most important for me is the quality not quantity.
I offer a right job, right price and wide services according to you need fleccible and conscience work. I combine years of experience with creativity and innovative techniques . I strive to provide the best possible service with special emphasis on customer satisfaction. I'm sure you will be very happy to work with me and proud for years to come. Thank you very much for your time to visit my website and read the important thing I want to do for you.If you have any

352-406-8775
edison.meza1982@gmail.com

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US
CLICK HERE TO VISIT WEBSITE

SSliter 06-03-2015 06:41 AM

Edison Concreations

What an outstanding job Edison Concreations Inc did on our driveway. This is not your typical driveway decoration. This is art. Edison's attention to detail is truly remarkable. We highly recommend Edison and his staff. They will do what it takes. They were here at 7am until 8pm and again at 7am the next morning. WOW is all we can say about his work. Come by 3493 Rabbit Run Path in the Village of Charlotte to check it out. Simply AMAZING
:BigApplause:

dchovan 06-04-2015 06:59 AM

Excellent job

We used Edison for our garage floor. We are very pleased with the job. He started and finished when he said he would and we felt his price was quite fair. We will use him when we are ready to have the driveway and lanai painted.

MidwestFloridian 06-08-2015 12:59 PM

Outstanding job painting birdcage floor

Edison did an outstanding job painting our birdcage floor. He met our agreed upon schedule, called to remind us and to keep us posted on what he was doing and the results were excellent.

mrchuck 06-11-2015 08:09 AM

We called Edison to quote us our driveway. He contacted us that same evening, made an appointment, and ,not only, quoted us a fair price but answered every question we had. He was working on the driveway early in the morning until early in the evening. He was very professional, courteous, and meticulous about his work. You can tell Edison is a professional by the way he worked and took care of his equipment. We highly recommend Edison Concreations.

sesack1 06-14-2015 07:30 AM

We wanted a driveway which was different from others in tv. We contacted Edison and told him what we wanted to do and he was able to create a template which depicted the artwork that we wanted. He very professionally completed the driveway and we were right impressed with his finished product. He is easy to work with, very professional, and the price was very competitive. I would hire him again.

Chris Stone 06-15-2015 12:24 PM

Edison Concreations did an amazing job on our driveway,sidewalk,lanai and patio. Edison gave the estimate showed up when he said he would. He is truly an artist and handles his business in a professional manner. My husband is going to have Edison come back and do our garage floor. We strongly recommend Edison to everyone we know!

Fred McNickle 06-27-2015 05:02 PM

Just completed our driveway. Edison did an outstanding job. Very professional and reasonable cost. Highly recommend him. We love our driveway!

JDudik 06-27-2015 06:34 PM

Edison concreations

Very Highly recommended! He did excellent work on our lanai. Great Job!

Junior 07-16-2015 01:48 PM

Am in agreement that Edison can do custom work at a very reasonable price. Just finished our driveway and we are very pleased. Not your typical driveway. Would highly recommend. Nice people.

Debbraham 07-22-2015 06:27 PM

Edison just finished our drive and a large patio. He did an amazing job, is meticulous about his work, even did touch up painting to the trim in the garage where a little spray got on. He is very competively priced and was great to work with. I would highly recommend him.

roeslerb 08-10-2015 09:16 AM

Edison Concreations

We recently had all of our concrete done by Edison Concreations: driveway, sidewalk to front door, lanai, patio, and garage (epoxy). After 10 days of living with with the new concrete, I still have one word to describe it: WOW!. Edison and his staff are extremely professional. Edison has a great eye for color and helped us choose colors that looked good with the colors of our house, trim, shingles, and front door. They showed up when they said they would, they told us what they were going to do and then they did it. The last day they were at our home for 14 hours to finish because they promised to start another job the next morning and had to keep that commitment. We thought they were very reasonable and definitely recommend them for your concrete project. You won't be disappointed.

BillL 08-12-2015 08:44 PM

Edison ConCreations.....Awesome

I wanted to have my driveway, front porch and entryway painted but wasn't sure who to call. Edison ConCreations was recommended by a neighbor and what a blessing that turned out to be! I called for an appointment and estimate and Edison came to my home the next day. He was so helpful and easy to work with so we scheduled the job to be done in 3 weeks. Edison said it would be completed in 3 days and he was true to his word. He and his team started working promptly at 7:00 a.m.each day and completed the project beautifully. The words that come to mind are polite and professional and the result was better then expected...we are so pleased and would recommend Edison ConCreations to everyone!!!

dbodwell 08-19-2015 07:52 AM

Edison is the man! He was able to paint our garage floor before we moved in so that it was empty. He then came back a couple of weeks later and painted our driveway, walk, and lanai. We love the finished product. He was meticulous, took his time, and did an outstanding job. Edison is personable and professional. His price was very fair. I highly recommend Edison.

eddz3475 09-04-2015 06:16 AM

Our driveway is the second job Edison has done for us and he did not disappoint! Our garage floor was first; very pleased. We didn't want the typical geometric designs for our driveway that we were seeing. We researched and found a photo we liked and Edison created a design around that photo. The end result is beyond our expectations! It is truly a work of art. The cost of his work is VERY reasonable for the quality he delivers. He is prompt, courteous, professional, honest and very reliable. We will most definitely be recommending Edison to all our friends and acquaintances. In addition, we plan to use him for any future work we may require.