Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   I just need to give a thumbs up to TOTV (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/i-just-need-give-thumbs-up-totv-158690/)

shcisamax 07-29-2015 09:00 PM

I just need to give a thumbs up to TOTV

A couple weeks ago, I posted a FSBO of a 2500 sq ft Lantana on TOTV. The house went under contract about two weeks later. The people who purchased the house came from a recommendation of someone who saw it on TOTV.
For those of you who are thinking about FSBO, this is a terrific place to "advertise" your property. People do read the posts and they do talk to their friends.
We are using Tri Country Title to do the closing and they are incredibly helpful. I encourage more people to consider doing FSBO. It is a great experience and, I have to say, we couldn't be happier with the couple that will be the new owners.

TOTV Team 07-30-2015 07:49 AM

Thanks for the great feedback and support!

jnieman 07-30-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shcisamax (Post 1093141)
A couple weeks ago, I posted a FSBO of a 2500 sq ft Lantana on TOTV. The house went under contract about two weeks later. The people who purchased the house came from a recommendation of someone who saw it on TOTV.
For those of you who are thinking about FSBO, this is a terrific place to "advertise" your property. People do read the posts and they do talk to their friends.
We are using Tri Country Title to do the closing and they are incredibly helpful. I encourage more people to consider doing FSBO. It is a great experience and, I have to say, we couldn't be happier with the couple that will be the new owners.

We just posted our Wisteria in Hadley FSBO on here yesterday! Hoping for some results! I saw that you had sold yours Congratulations!

shcisamax 07-30-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnieman (Post 1093211)
We just posted our Wisteria in Hadley FSBO on here yesterday! Hoping for some results! I saw that you had sold yours Congratulations!

Thank you. I hope you sell it as quickly. I'm a believer.

manaboutown 07-30-2015 02:31 PM

Your house is a beauty! I am happy you found just the right couple to buy it.

Bay Kid 07-31-2015 04:41 AM

I refer TOTV to friends all the time. Last year a friend was renting and wanted to stay an extra month. The same day he had a home to rent. This is the site for everything in TVs!

shcisamax 07-31-2015 08:17 AM

The biggest problem I face now is to stop more people from calling. :) This site has such a huge audience and people talk to their neighbors. I am amazed how quickly it took off. I think it is a wonderful service TOTV offers. THANK YOU AGAIN!