Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Another illegal kills (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/another-illegal-kills-159349/)

Guest 08-08-2015 08:42 PM

Another illegal kills

Another illegal in Santa Maria, Calif breaks into home, rapes and kills a 64 yr old woman. Of course he was arrested 6 times in the past and released. Oh Trump, how right you are

Guest 08-09-2015 09:06 AM

Check out this illegal and tell me the US doesn't have a problem

Case of illegal immigrant facing sixth deportation from Michigan not unusual | MLive.com

Guest 08-09-2015 10:22 AM

And if Ca didn't have such gun control laws, maybe some of this wouldn't be a "recurrence."
This is one time where no one would complain if the police off'd the as:censored:... . California is turning into another country. We should put a border patrol on it from the rest of the country. If they want to illegally become a Mexican outpost and sanctuary, then no more federal support.

Guest 08-09-2015 10:59 AM

Had one a few weeks ago in in Geauga County which isn't too far from where the RNC held the debate. The guy has been here 5 yrs. Tried to rape his 14 yr old niece. Broke into a home and killed a 60+ woman (the husband came home and found her shot to death). Then he goes to a park where a 40 yr old woman is walking down a path with two 12 yr old girls and fires 5 shots hitting her once. The judge threw a 1 million dollar bond on him because he had no id at all. He said he was from Mexico (thru and interpreter), you guessed it "No Speak English". A country that does not enforce it's borders is no longer a country!!!

Guest 08-09-2015 11:05 AM

The U.S. Has to have a way to know who is entering our country.
I know we have laws, but they must be enforced to be effective!

Guest 08-09-2015 07:13 PM

They aren't going to enforce. Dems desperate for votes so they put Americans lives at risk , all for the sake of the vote

Guest 08-10-2015 05:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1097943)
They aren't going to enforce. Dems desperate for votes so they put Americans lives at risk , all for the sake of the vote

:agree:

Guest 08-10-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1097943)

I agree but, I think they are stepping up things because they can't wait for them to attain citizenship (if they ever do!). The latest is to give convicted felons (those that are citizens) the right to vote again as by law this right has been taken away. They realize how many democratic votes are there. I just wish that people would put country first and party second. So many times during this current administration I observe people doing whatever Obama says, otherwise you are a racist. If he tells you to jump off the Goldengate would you do that?
:popcorn:

Guest 08-10-2015 08:48 AM

I heard on a radio show that it was reported in the papers that 30% of the crimes committed are by illegals but, I could not find the article.

Guest 08-10-2015 11:12 AM

Execute the illegal alien convicted criminals and no one will miss them. Why send them back to repeat their offenses as soon as they can return? Execution takes the worry away. OR, send all of them to California and wall up the CA border from the rest of the country. If they want to give them sanctuary, fine. Let them deal with it. Allow ONLY citizens of the U.S. to cross the border into the rest of America from Ca. Eventually, the liberal citizens of Ca will start screaming for protection from their liberal gov and it won't be there for them.

Guest 08-10-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1098208)
Execute the illegal alien convicted criminals and no one will miss them. Why send them back to repeat their offenses as soon as they can return? Execution takes the worry away. OR, send all of them to California and wall up the CA border from the rest of the country. If they want to give them sanctuary, fine. Let them deal with it. Allow ONLY citizens of the U.S. to cross the border into the rest of America from Ca. Eventually, the liberal citizens of Ca will start screaming for protection from their liberal gov and it won't be there for them.

The problem is execution will not work. When Lincoln was murdered, the co-conspirators were executed within a month. Nowadays a convicted murderer sentenced to death is still alive 20 yrs later.

Guest 08-10-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1098211)
The problem is execution will not work. When Lincoln was murdered, the co-conspirators were executed within a month. Nowadays a convicted murderer sentenced to death is still alive 20 yrs later.

Good point. That's due to liberals crying about not wanting to take a life, while pushing for abortions and sell of the baby parts. Go figure.

Guest 08-10-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1098212)
Good point. That's due to liberals crying about not wanting to take a life, while pushing for abortions and sell of the baby parts. Go figure.

They should be put into an organ bank for people needing and waiting for human organs. We do it to the unborn, why not the hard criminals.

Guest 08-10-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1098231)
They should be put into an organ bank for people needing and waiting for human organs. We do it to the unborn, why not the hard criminals.

I'd vote for that. :coolsmiley:

Guest 08-10-2015 01:12 PM

Trump wrong

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1098111)
I heard on a radio show that it was reported in the papers that 30% of the crimes committed are by illegals but, I could not find the article.

You heard on the radio? Better do some research.

Surprise! Donald Trump is wrong about immigrants and crime. - The Washington Post