Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   General Contractors (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/general-contractors-244/)
-   -   Home Watch or Home Assurance Program (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/general-contractors-244/home-watch-home-assurance-program-162222/)

Epic Home Pros 09-10-2015 05:16 AM

Home Watch or Home Assurance Program

Check out our Homewatch or our Home Assurance program. We have extensive knowledge of all areas of your home. This gives us a unique edge over our competition. State Licensed and Fully Insured CBC1260602
Check us out under contractors at TOTV or at Villageshomepros.com

njbchbum 09-10-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villages Home Pros (Post 1111649)
Check out our Homewatch or our Home Assurance program. We have extensive knowledge of all areas of your home. This gives us a unique edge over our competition. State Licensed and Fully Insured CBC1260602
Check us out under contractors at TOTV or at Villageshomepros.com

How does a license for a Certified Building Contractor provide coverage for a home watch business? And how far is Umatilla from The VIllages?

Epic Home Pros 09-10-2015 11:33 AM

Home Watch

Us being State Certified Building Contractors gives us great knowledge of what to look for when doing visual inspections of your home. We sometimes notice things that a homeowner may easily miss. As far as being insured, anyone whom you let through your front door to preform any service ahould always be insured. As State Certified Contractors we are made by the state to carry a huge amount of liability ins. And lastly, I live 20 minutes from the Villages and I'm in the Villages every day. Hope I answered your questions.
Thank You

njbchbum 09-10-2015 12:00 PM

Thanx for the reply. Glad to know I did not miss a 'security' type licensing category as I thought I might have! We always get a copy of the business' ins cert from anyone working in/on our property - I used to work in the industry and learned that there. Is your insurance a type of surety bond or otherwise?

Epic Home Pros 09-10-2015 02:24 PM

Home Watch

Our Insurance is a General Liability Insurance. We are bonded also but our bonds are more of a performance bond for building.

njbchbum 09-10-2015 04:19 PM

Thanx so much for your responses.

Epic Home Pros 09-10-2015 04:48 PM

Home Watch

Anytime, Friend

Epic Home Pros 11-25-2015 06:42 PM

Check out our services

Villageshomepros.com

Epic Home Pros 01-26-2016 05:49 AM

Homewatch Services

Thinking about using a homewatch service? Check us out. We are State Licensed and fully insured. We also have an extensive knowledge of all areas of your home. Over 25 years experience!!
Check us out at Villageshomepros.com
Or call 352 551 3400