Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Restaurant Discussions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/)
-   -   Backyard Barn Winery and MicroBrewery (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/backyard-barn-winery-microbrewery-166629/)

Ad poster 10-14-2015 06:13 PM

Backyard Barn Winery and MicroBrewery

1 Attachment(s)
Backyard Barn Winery and MicroBrewery

NOW OPEN!!!

Enjoy a short country drive to the Backyard Barn Winery & Microbrewery,
just minutes from The Villages, Florida and conveniently located minutes from I-75.

We are a family owned and operated winery and microbrewery in the heart of Central
Florida. We are passionate about what we do, because we love what we do!

We offer farm based, small batch, hand crafted wine and beer in a peaceful country setting.

Enjoy your wine and beer in our lovely tasting room, at our outside bar area or under one of
our pergolas next to a warm fire pit.

We craft a large variety of wine and beer so there is always something for everyone.

And for the times when you can’t stay awhile, be sure to take a little “Backyard Barn” home
with you. Our wine by the bottle and 64 ounce Growlers are for sale “To Go”!

352-418-7887

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

COME SEE US!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REVIEWS ON US!!

1945 East County Road 462
Wildwood, Florida 34785

Ecuadog 10-14-2015 07:28 PM

About a dozen of us had a really good time a couple of weeks ago. Really nice people there. I wish they'd sell me their old Willy's pickup. Go with some good friends. Pet the dog. Scratch the cat. Enjoy. Good times.

2BNTV 10-15-2015 10:26 AM

Good friends of mine son, works there. Went the Sept 19th and had a good time.

Nice place. I hope they do well!!!

Nice rural setting. You see cows on the way there. :smiley:

Foodielife 03-08-2016 10:39 AM

Had a very relaxing day there. They will do well. Feels good to support small family business especially when they have a great product.

Fraugoofy 03-08-2016 07:18 PM

Fun times there. I highly recommend! Try the peanut butter beer! The pizza was good, too!

summerhill 09-11-2016 02:20 PM

What a great little place, feels like up "nort" Take your lawn chair and listen to some great music, especially when Sweet Molasses is playing.
Best pizza in town, but takes a while... what's the rush.

Doglover9409 10-11-2016 02:18 PM

We also enjoyed a great time there. Thanks for reminding me that we need to go back!

simpkinp 03-26-2017 08:04 PM

We went last night with friends to the "Marchtoberfest". What a wonderful time we had! The owners, Joe and Melissa are great, fiendly and they have creative ideas for the future for this venue. The German food was really tasty, as good as you will find for casual dining anywhere. Their caterer is excellent. A very lean Brat, Sauerkraut and German Potato Salad. The beer was tasty, very hard working people. We will be back.

paulascorpio 03-26-2017 10:11 PM

Pleasantly surprised. Great place, loved the outdoor fireplaces and really good food and drinks!