Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   College Football (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/college-football-329/)
-   -   Alabama Crimson Tide Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/college-football-329/alabama-crimson-tide-talk-17095/)

edh1981 09-26-2008 11:11 PM

Alabama Crimson Tide Talk

ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow Night Game of the Year for the SEC!

JohnN 09-27-2008 05:27 AM

Game of the year? LOL.. maybe for Tide fans and Bulldog fans,

don't overlook the Gators, Tigers & Tigers.
there's a game of the year about every week in the SEC, if not multiple games each week. What a great league.

Georgia has a good team, might be the favorite, yet..

Bama always has a determination, maybe it's their heritage or something, but don't ever count 'em down or out until the whistle blows. It will be a really good game and I'm looking forward to it.

I'll root for Bama in this one.

conn8757 09-27-2008 07:27 AM

My husband says "Go you hairy dawgs!"

zcaveman 09-27-2008 08:31 AM

Go Georgia!!

Go Georgia!! :a040::a040::a040:

jgbama 08-16-2012 10:54 PM

Gameday covering Bama vs Michigan

Okay folks, the opening kickoff of college football is just over two weeks away!!! As a Million Dollar band alum (61-63), and a die hard Bama fan, I'm icing down the beer now as they announced today that Gameday will be at the Bama vs Michigan classic kickoff game on Sept 1st in Dallas stadium!

Any Bama fans out there? We'll be moving to TV in early or mid-September and would love to get together with other Bama fans. With 140 residents from Alabama there has to be at least 139 Bama fans and maybe 1 Auburn fan! :jester: :pepper2:(Couldn't resist!)

College football gets me as excited as trees starting to bud in the Spring!

Roll Tide!

Josie70 08-17-2012 08:15 AM

I am not into football but I welcome you to the Villages I was born in B'ham Al.but raised iin New York my whole family still lives in Al..I am ken to the Burno's....

stuckinparadise 08-17-2012 08:29 AM

Our daughter is an Auburn graduate, so I guess we are Auburn fans but we both love watching college football! We are looking forward to being in our TV home permanently (July 2013) and would love to attend football gatherings regardless of who you root for. My husband is a VT alum, so go Hokies!

jgbama 09-01-2012 12:01 PM

The Tide is Rolling In!!!

1 Attachment(s)
What an exciting morning watching Game Day in Dallas. I'm thinking we'll see some different wrinkles to the Tide offense, and not just Mark, Trent or Eddie up the middle (which I love), but love seeing those screen passes and the receivers breaking tackles for big yardage!

College football is here and can't wait to see more of this:

BarryRX 09-01-2012 04:28 PM

Go Blue!!!

Shimpy 09-02-2012 05:47 PM

I'm not a Bama fan but have to say they made Michigan look like a highschool team last night.

jgbama 09-02-2012 07:45 PM

One down!

1 Attachment(s)
Couldn't be more proud of the Tide than how they looked last night! A big ROLL TIDE and RAMMER JAMMER to my Bama friends and fans. The untested defense looked much better than I expected. Room for improvement, but loved this picture of Robinson being sacked! -

Happinow 09-02-2012 07:57 PM

The tide rollith in!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edh1981 (Post 162160)
ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow Night Game of the Year for the SEC!

My son-in-law is a huge fan of the Tide! He keeps saying Roll Tide!! I am not a football fan but I get a kick out of his excitement.

jgbama 09-02-2012 08:00 PM

Hmmmmm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryRX (Post 550185)
Go Blue!!!

Loved this look from the coach! As they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words", so I'll save my fingers some typing!!! RAMMER JAMMER!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb01 09-02-2012 08:46 PM

Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bama. Poor Kitty kitty. My husband is a Auburn fan.

jgbama 09-02-2012 09:44 PM

House Divided

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb01 (Post 550682)
Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bama. Poor Kitty kitty. My husband is a Auburn fan.

Got to be tough around your household! Loved the "poor kitty kitty"!!! :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Hang in there Deb. . . I think we are in for a beautiful season again. Just hope Eddie Lacey gets back to 100% sometime this year. With such an awesome offensive line, he will reek havoc on opponents! And what about our freshman #4, T.J. Yeldon? He's going to be an elusive butterfly!! Here's some more "wonderful pixs", Nico Johnson introduces himself to Robinson, and T.J. running rampant: