Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday at Crispers at 3 PM (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/totv-meet-greet-friday-crispers-3-pm-171447/)

Baileysmom 11-17-2015 07:44 PM

TOTV Meet and Greet this Friday at Crispers at 3 PM

We will be hosting this month's TOTV Meet and Greet at Crispers in the Southern Trace Plaza this Friday at 3pm. We will meet on the patio, the weather has been glorious. For those unable to attend I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. Don and I will be heading to Ohio the following Tuesday to spend time with his family. Hope to see you there. :welcome:

2BNTV 11-18-2015 02:49 PM

I will attend.

rexxfan 11-18-2015 04:44 PM

For those who have never been before, do we show up wearing a nametag or something? Or just stand around looking confused? I'm good at that ... ;-)
--
bc

Sable99 11-18-2015 06:23 PM

I'm hoping you have one next month when I'm in TV!

2BNTV 11-18-2015 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rexxfan (Post 1147541)
For those who have never been before, do we show up wearing a nametag or something? Or just stand around looking confused? I'm good at that ... ;-)
--
bc

Name tags are given out!

dbussone 11-18-2015 09:42 PM

Sorry I cannot attend. We will be in Atlanta at a wedding.

Larina 11-18-2015 10:11 PM

Meet and Greet

Is the meet and greet just for TOTV newcomers? My mother in law just arrived and is looking to move down here, and I was wondering if your meeting would be a good place for her to start to meet others. Thanks in advance.

DonH57 11-19-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larina (Post 1147646)
Is the meet and greet just for TOTV newcomers? My mother in law just arrived and is looking to move down here, and I was wondering if your meeting would be a good place for her to start to meet others. Thanks in advance.

It would be an excellent way for her to meet others already living here and have her questions answered about living in the villages. Hope to see you.:welcome:

Baileysmom 11-19-2015 10:24 PM

bump

rexxfan 11-20-2015 12:16 PM

I'll have to catch you all another time, I had a bit of a relapse with the cold. Stay well!
--
bc

Baileysmom 11-22-2015 01:02 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who came to Crispers this past Friday for the meet and greet. We had a great time as always, I appreciate everyone who took time out of their busy day to attend. Besides myself DonH57, Nancy (mikeandnancy1112). rhsgypslady, SusuS, Eileenny2tv, 2BNTV, Redwitch, JBlum315 and TrudyM with her husband Larry were there. We also had someone who is not on TOTV or lives in the Villages come to get some information about living here. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

graciegirl 11-22-2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baileysmom (Post 1149377)
Thanks so much to everyone who came to Crispers this past Friday for the meet and greet. We had a great time as always, I appreciate everyone who took time out of their busy day to attend. Besides myself DonH57, Nancy (mikeandnancy1112). rhsgypslady, SusuS, Eileenny2tv, 2BNTV, Redwitch, JBlum315 and TrudyM with her husband Larry were there. We also had someone who is not on TOTV or lives in the Villages come to get some information about living here. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Hated to miss it but it is finally cool enough for our golf group to play golf on Friday and we played later than usual this week. Hope to see folks in December. (I am the biggest sissy about the heat) The girls I play with are wonderful. Not sissies.