Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   South Carolina Primary Odds (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/south-carolina-primary-odds-181756/)

Guest 02-11-2016 06:04 PM

South Carolina Primary Odds

The odds are that Hillary will win the SC primary for the Democrats.

Trump will win for the GOP.

Chances of Rubio winning is only 4 percent! He has taken a beating. He is looking more like a loser every day!

Guest 02-11-2016 06:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184584)

Chances of Rubio winning is only 4 percent! He has taken a beating. He is looking more like a loser every day!

I'll stick with Rubio until he quits. You may be right about Trump. If Trump wins, the Dems get another four years in the White House. And I am not speaking of Killary or the commie. I am speaking of Trump.

Guest 02-11-2016 07:14 PM

About as credible and dependable as wetting ones finger and sticking it in the wind or measuring passing clouds.

Guest 02-12-2016 05:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184610)
About as credible and dependable as wetting ones finger and sticking it in the wind or measuring passing clouds.

Bernie says about fingers:

Guest 02-12-2016 09:04 AM

Quote:

"you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing."

Guest 02-12-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184730)
"you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing."

Right behind the smoke being produced that is headed for many a backside!

Guest 02-12-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184584)

The repub winner will be the one with the biggest racist pitch, it will really be a battle. lol

Guest 02-12-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184811)
The repub winner will be the one with the biggest racist pitch, it will really be a battle. lol

Isn't it amazing that two sons of Hispanic immigrants are against having Hispanic immigrants come to America?

For the Republicans/Tea Bags :loco: - I am referring to Cruz and Rubio. I know you folks are rather slow on the pickup so I have to explain things to you. :a20:

Guest 02-12-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184816)
Isn't it amazing that two sons of Hispanic immigrants are against having Hispanic immigrants come to America?

For the Republicans/Tea Bags :loco: - I am referring to Cruz and Rubio. I know you folks are rather slow on the pickup so I have to explain things to you. :a20:

I realize that you are retarded and have a hard time of it. So, I am going to explain this real simply...so you might understand.

First off, you are spreading lies about the two. But, that is what you are taught in troll school, lie until you get caught and then run to another forum. Neither one of the two candidates that you mentioned has ever suggested that they were against Hispanic immigrants. Now, the hard part for you to understand. I am typing real slowly so you can keep up. They...are...against...those...persons....invading .....our....country....and...breaking....immigrati on.....laws. Got it?? They, like me and millions of others are against those that are breaking the law. I do realize that if you are supporting Hillary, then you probably do not care about law breaking. Ooops, that may have gone over your head also.

Got it? Ok, so now you do not have to continue to lie about the two candidates. You have been corrected. So, go play with the other kids that ride the short bus.

Guest 02-12-2016 01:37 PM

Nobody knows where Robobot stands on immigration - he changes his position more than Benny Carson changes his clothes

Stay thirsty my friends

Guest 02-12-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184873)
Nobody knows where Robobot stands on immigration - he changes his position more than Benny Carson changes his clothes

Stay thirsty my friends

Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.

Guest 02-12-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's

Guest 02-12-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184910)
Call him a robot, but I figure that you are just jealous of his ability to speak in cohesive sentences. At least he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. After last night's Dem debate, I wonder what century those two come from and still live in. If they continue on their current trend, they won't get any votes from the South. They will probably turn every state into RED states if they campaign down here in the South.

After your ridiculous post I am wondering what century you are from.

Robobot speaks in cohesive sentences?

LOL

Guest 02-13-2016 03:44 AM

Talk about robots, did you hear Bernie answer every question in every debate with the same answer, regardless of the question he was given? His answer every time is "we must have campaign reform" and "I am going to tax Wall St for Free college." Talk about robot or broken record.

Guest 02-13-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1184951)
m

About as credible and dependable as Junior telling us we have to invade Iraq because of all those WMD's

Perfect!