Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Kruz sued (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/kruz-sued-182645/)

Guest 02-19-2016 10:02 AM

Kruz sued

"A Texas attorney has filed a lawsuit questioning Ted Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president." Send the guy back to Canada, they will probably not allow him to enter. He is not a naturally born citizen.

Guest 02-19-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187749)
"A Texas attorney has filed a lawsuit questioning Ted Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president." Send the guy back to Canada, they will probably not allow him to enter. He is not a naturally born citizen.

He had an American mother, therefore he IS an American citizen by birth. There is a question as to whether that is considered "natural born" but he can not be deported. I am glad that Trump and Cruz are fighting, because it takes the heat off of Rubio. So far, I support Rubio. But, the primary is still a few weeks away.

Guest 02-19-2016 10:33 AM

I bet the lawyer liberal democrat? :clap2:

Hippocrates called people who questioned Obama's birth place birther's. Obama dead beat daddy was Muslim. Cruz looks like mirror of Obama history. Except different country and less questions of his pass.:shocked:

Cruz is already being set up in lairs crook heaven Chicago. Land where al Capone was Saint compared to politico structure that goes on in that cesspool.

Guest 02-19-2016 11:04 AM

"Hippocrates"?????

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187773)

Hippocrates called people who questioned Obama's birth place birther's. Obama dead beat daddy was Muslim. Cruz looks like mirror of Obama history. Except different country and less questions of his pass.:shocked:

Cruz is already being set up in lairs crook heaven Chicago. Land where al Capone was Saint compared to politico structure that goes on in that cesspool.

seriously? It's hard to believe you're a living breathing adult...lacking an education, when you don't know the difference between Hippocrates, a Greek physician of the Age of Pericles (Classical Greece) and a hypocrite, a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

There should be an intelligence and common sense test prior to earning your license to post online.

Guest 02-19-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187794)
seriously? It's hard to believe you're a living breathing adult...lacking an education, when you don't know the difference between Hippocrates, a Greek physician of the Age of Pericles (Classical Greece) and a hypocrite, a person who indulges in hypocrisy.

There should be an intelligence and common sense test prior to earning your license to post online.

I think he took the "Hypocritic Oath"

Guest 02-19-2016 12:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187773)

Obvious country mouse post.

Guest 02-19-2016 02:49 PM

Haw bout thus a 6£€€€@@g 16¥r@n s&@@p 6€€€~~7 45 16 17 3r 1p

Guest 02-19-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187921)
Haw bout thus a 6£€€€@@g 16¥r@n s&@@p 6€€€~~7 45 16 17 3r 1p

unbelievable!!!---you guessed my password

Guest 02-19-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187928)
unbelievable!!!---you guessed my password

Oh, for a minute there I thought our young pet liberal was back.

Guest 02-19-2016 03:03 PM

Anytime now. School should have let out by now.

Guest 02-19-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187769)
He had an American mother, therefore he IS an American citizen by birth. There is a question as to whether that is considered "natural born" but he can not be deported. I am glad that Trump and Cruz are fighting, because it takes the heat off of Rubio. So far, I support Rubio. But, the primary is still a few weeks away.

I don't know Cruz's father recently said that "We should send Obama back to Kenya"! Obama had an American mother as well. Why would it be different?

Guest 02-19-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1187939)
I don't know Cruz's father recently said that "We should send Obama back to Kenya"! Obama had an American mother as well. Why would it be different?

I doubt he meant it literally, but he should know better than say anything that a leftie might hear. They interpret every nuance to their political benefit.