Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   Nova Filtration - Great Job! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/nova-filtration-great-job-188785/)

wdonze 04-04-2016 11:17 AM

Nova Filtration - Great Job!

We had the Nova Whole House Water Filtration system installed this past Saturday. Brad showed up as promised (even a couple of minutes early) and installed the 3 canister filter system, explaining things as he went. I got just the filtration system, not the water softener or under-sink R.O. system as I didn't feel I needed those extras. Brad did a neat and efficient install and was done in less than 2 hours. It probably would have been quicker if I hadn't talked with him so much while he worked. And he cleaned up everything when he was done. My wife is a strong critic of water quality and she is very pleased with our new "filtered" water. I highly recommend Nova Filtration because they did what they said they would, when they said and at the quoted price. You can search TOTV for "Nova" to find the details about their products. Bob Novak can be reached at 631-338-1048 and his son Brad is the installer. Thanks for a job well done! :BigApplause:

rexxfan 04-04-2016 04:06 PM

I'll second that. We had the filter put in in November and had a similar result. We also just added the softener as even though the water here is not terribly hard to begin with, it was exacerbating a dry skin issue. The softener is excellent quality and the install went well considering that it had to be added in months after the filter and so was a bit more complicated than it otherwise would have been. Bob and Brad are knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. You can't go wrong.
--
Bob C

jimbo2012 04-04-2016 05:25 PM

Thank you both for your feedback. I was only too glad to be of help!

Hope you are all finding your water to be safe and enjoyable.

Oh and now that you are in our data base we will send out a E-mail reminder to change your filters in a year.

.Bob & Brad

CFrance 04-04-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rexxfan (Post 1208606)
I'll second that. We had the filter put in in November and had a similar result. We also just added the softener as even though the water here is not terribly hard to begin with, it was exacerbating a dry skin issue. The softener is excellent quality and the install went well considering that it had to be added in months after the filter and so was a bit more complicated than it otherwise would have been. Bob and Brad are knowledgeable, friendly and highly responsive. You can't go wrong.
--
Bob C

Did Nova install your softener as well?

jimbo2012 04-04-2016 09:32 PM

Yes we did

rexxfan 04-05-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 1208699)
Did Nova install your softener as well?

Yes. Sorry that wasn't clear.
--
Bob C

JMike 04-05-2016 05:08 PM

This is the second Nova filtration system I've had and both performed exactly as advertised and as I wanted. Great tasting water without all the impurities. So many new residents are convinced they must have those exotic water systems costing thousands of dollars when the Nova system is all you need. Thanks Bob and Brad

Barefoot 04-05-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMike (Post 1209079)
This is the second Nova filtration system I've had and both performed exactly as advertised and as I wanted. Great tasting water without all the impurities. So many new residents are convinced they must have those exotic water systems costing thousands of dollars when the Nova system is all you need.

What is the cost of a Nova filtration system?

JMike 04-06-2016 04:52 AM

$495 installed.

Skip2MySue 04-07-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdonze (Post 1208461)
We had the Nova Whole House Water Filtration system installed this past Saturday. Brad showed up as promised (even a couple of minutes early) and installed the 3 canister filter system, explaining things as he went. I got just the filtration system, not the water softener or under-sink R.O. system as I didn't feel I needed those extras. Brad did a neat and efficient install and was done in less than 2 hours. It probably would have been quicker if I hadn't talked with him so much while he worked. And he cleaned up everything when he was done. My wife is a strong critic of water quality and she is very pleased with our new "filtered" water. I highly recommend Nova Filtration because they did what they said they would, when they said and at the quoted price. You can search TOTV for "Nova" to find the details about their products. Bob Novak can be reached at 631-338-1048 and his son Brad is the installer. Thanks for a job well done! :BigApplause:

We also just had the system installed and are thrilled with the results. The hardness in our water dropped down a little bit from 15 grains to 13 grains and the taste of our water increased by leaps and bounds. Thrilled with the service and results and would highly recommend "Nova" to anyone who is contemplating adding a system. I didn't think I needed a softener system and this system proved me correct.
Skip 2
:BigApplause:

golfnut 07-31-2016 03:24 PM

what is the cost of the softener system from Nova

Nova Filtration 07-31-2016 04:43 PM

Thanks for asking, we don't think you want to install a softener without a whole house filter, doing so only results in dirty soft water.

But if you just want the softener we install a 1 cubic foot resin bed (others use 4/4 cubic foot) we also use a metered backwash rather than a timed backwash. This unit is $999.

However, if you the softener with the whole house triple filter we install it for 899. Total $899 + $495 = $1394.

With this combo you will pure clean water that will be softened.

please give us a call to discuss.

Bob & Brad

Nova Filtration 08-01-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nova Filtration (Post 1263915)

But if you just want the softener we install a 1 cubic foot resin bed (others use 4/4 cubic foot) we also use a metered backwash rather than a timed backwash.

Bob & Brad

Correction "others use 4/4 cubic foot"

should read - others use 3/4 cubic foot or 25% less capacity.