Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Lucifer (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/lucifer-191546/)

Guest 04-28-2016 04:25 PM

Lucifer

Absolutely hilarious when former House Speaker Boehner called Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" and "the most miserable s.o.b." that he ever worked with.

If Cruz sounds that great to his co-workers, just think how effectively he would get any programs through Congress.

Guest 04-28-2016 05:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1218896)
Absolutely hilarious when former House Speaker Boehner called Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" and "the most miserable s.o.b." that he ever worked with.

If Cruz sounds that great to his co-workers, just think how effectively he would get any programs through Congress.

Actually, the said worst about Hillary. I doubt there was one Democrat or Republican that liked her when she was senator. And they had some nasty names for her too.

Cruz is not well liked. He steps on everyone's toes. I will bet that Trump will get along with congress better than Cruz. Don't get me wrong, I do not like Trump, but I have to give him his due.

Guest 04-28-2016 09:19 PM

That's funny, a drunk idiot calling someone who called him out names. Go cry on some democrat shoulder boner which we know you really are. The few NE repubs are closet democrats anyway.

Guest 04-29-2016 04:38 AM

Who cares? I guess this means something to someone on here?

Guest 04-29-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1218993)
That's funny, a drunk idiot calling someone who called him out names. Go cry on some democrat shoulder boner which we know you really are. The few NE repubs are closet democrats anyway.

Drunks. A few on this forum who KEEP returning. We have a new/old one on the regular forum.

Guest 04-29-2016 06:48 AM

This is stupid. After the first post about something a has-been said, we are supposed to comment why? So that the pet liberal troll on here has some fuel? Forgetaboutit.

Guest 04-29-2016 06:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1218896)

That was interesting. Ted Cruz has little chance of winning in Cleveland.

Guest 04-29-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219073)
That was interesting. Ted Cruz has little chance of winning in Cleveland.

Cruz has NO chance of winning, period.

Guest 04-29-2016 10:34 AM

Ted Cruz has the best chance of being the republican nominee. He will be endorsed later today by Gov Mike Pence, and he picked Carly Fiorina as his running mate, assuring he will get the women's vote.

Guest 04-29-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219227)
Ted Cruz has the best chance of being the republican nominee. He will be endorsed later today by Gov Mike Pence, and he picked Carly Fiorina as his running mate, assuring he will get the women's vote.

Wasn't that Mccain's plan?They think women vote for the same gender. I'm surprised he didn't look for a Black Hispanic woman.

Guest 04-29-2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219235)
Wasn't that Mccain's plan?They think women vote for the same gender. I'm surprised he didn't look for a Black Hispanic woman.

Couldn't find even one worth a damn...

Guest 04-29-2016 11:16 AM

I can hear Boehner's voice when I read the quotes, and I can hear Mr. Haney's voice when Ted Cruz replied.

Cruz fires back at Boehner, says GOP race going to 'contested convention' | Fox News

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...907e3ff1f9.jpg

Guest 04-29-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219227)

You seem to forget that Republican women are not like liberal women. They are not going to vote for a woman because of her gender. That is a liberal thing. Obama got the females to vote for him because being liberal, they thought we had to have a first black president. But, they don't make gas masks good enough to get a lot of America's smarter women to vote for Hillary. I do not know of one woman that has said she will vote for Hillary. Quite the opposite. Of course, I do not know a lot of liberal women, so you will have to take that into consideration. So, I doubt that a woman VP would do little to influence Republican voters. Cruz is desperate. He must be pretty naive to think that the RNC would ever consider giving him the nomination in a convention. Cruz is not very well liked. At least Trump has something going for him, money. I can see politicians and pundits mouths drooling when they think of Trump. They would prefer someone they could control, but at least Trump has the candy. Cruz is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can disparage the establishment and then get them to choose him.

Either Trump gets the support of the delegates or Hillary wins the general election, period.

Guest 04-29-2016 11:47 AM

Republican Peter King just said that the comparison of Ted Cruz to Lucifer is insulting to Lucifer. :1rotfl: And these are Republicans talking about one of their own! :1rotfl::clap2:

Guest 04-29-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219255)
I can hear Boehner's voice when I read the quotes, and I can hear Mr. Haney's voice when Ted Cruz replied.

Cruz fires back at Boehner, says GOP race going to 'contested convention' | Fox News

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...907e3ff1f9.jpg

I knew he reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. I did like Mr. Haney.

Guest 04-29-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219280)
Republican Peter King just said that the comparison of Ted Cruz to Lucifer is insulting to Lucifer. :1rotfl: And these are Republicans talking about one of their own! :1rotfl::clap2:

Of course we will disparage our own if they don't live up to our expectations, or standards. Even so, King would vote for him if he was the nominee, over Chillary. Guarantee you that, bubba!

Guest 04-29-2016 01:17 PM

Listen Up! Cruz is a piece of garbage, period. The Mr. Haney thing is very cool. NY values..............kiss my @##.

Guest 04-29-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219318)
Listen Up! Cruz is a piece of garbage, period. The Mr. Haney thing is very cool. NY values..............kiss my @##.

That's the only thing he said that I agree with. :1rotfl:

Guest 04-29-2016 01:55 PM

Ted Cruz is the only true conservative in the race this year. Donald Trump is only slightly less liberal than Hillary Clinton.

Guest 04-29-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219340)
Ted Cruz is the only true conservative in the race this year. Donald Trump is only slightly less liberal than Hillary Clinton.

I don't care who is running against her, they get my vote. I am voting against her. I would vote for Biden if he changed parties and ran against her. She is the spawn of Lucifer. She is so ugly and evil that Lucifer would send her back if she keeled over dead.

Guest 04-29-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219342)
I don't care who is running against her, they get my vote. I am voting against her. I would vote for Biden if he changed parties and ran against her. She is the spawn of Lucifer. She is so ugly and evil that Lucifer would send her back if she keeled over dead.

Time to post that selfie.

Guest 04-29-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219363)

Why can I see who you are on the Political Forum?

Guest 04-29-2016 03:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219363)

Chi-Town

Chi-Town 04-29-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1219374)
Why can I see who you are on the Political Forum?

The same way I see you GG. Hope all is well.