Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Basketball (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/basketball-331/)
-   -   NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/basketball-331/nba-final-goes-seventh-game-198130/)

Taltarzac725 06-17-2016 07:17 AM

NBA Final Goes to Seventh Game.

Cavaliers force Game 7. Anyone have a prediction on the outcome?

dewilson58 06-17-2016 08:16 AM

Cav is on a roll.

Celebrator 06-17-2016 08:32 AM

This series reminds me why I am not a big fan of the NBA. Holding, pushing, intentionally fouls, taunting, etc. is the norm and basketball as I knew it is vanishing. Allowing the "stars" to do whatever they want to keep them on the floor affects the outcome of games and puts teams without the "stars" at a disadvantage. The referees are just following the guidelines of the league administrators so it is difficult to put the blame on them. OK, that's just my opinion. I hope the college game doesn't go in the same direction.

Carpe Diem 06-19-2016 12:21 PM

I've never seen all the basketball experts mystified about a game like they are with this one. Nobody has a strong opinion. I guess we just have to watch this one.

I think the winner will win by a good margin. If I had to pick - I think that the Cavs will seize the day. Cleveland and Ohio would go absolutely crazy if they won.

Taltarzac725 06-19-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carpe Diem (Post 1243138)
I've never seen all the basketball experts mystified about a game like they are with this one. Nobody has a strong opinion. I guess we just have to watch this one.

I think the winner will win by a good margin. If I had to pick - I think that the Cavs will seize the day. Cleveland and Ohio would go absolutely crazy if they won.

Cleveland has not had a winning team in a major sports team for a long time. Maybe, it is about time. Cleveland sports curse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

asianthree 06-19-2016 09:40 PM

Cavs Win

ColdNoMore 06-19-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 1243146)
Cleveland has not had a winning team in a major sports team for a long time. Maybe, it is about time. Cleveland sports curse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While I'm no fan of Cleveland (due mostly to a couple of real losers I know from Ohio), nor a big LeBron fan, what he and his team did in finally bringing a championship to the city is pretty darn kewl. :thumbup:

Making history in coming back from being down 3-1, makes it even that much sweeter. :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Taltarzac725 06-19-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdNoMore;12***64
While I'm no fan of Cleveland (due mostly to a couple of real losers I know from Ohio), nor a big LeBron fan, what he and his team did in finally bringing a championship to the city is pretty darn kewl. :thumbup:

Making history in coming back from being down 3-1, makes it even that much sweeter. :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Saying hello to my various Ohio born or lived in friends.

You got a championship in Cleveland!

Jima64 06-20-2016 08:12 AM

Clev. And the league are happy all the way to the bank.

keywest 06-20-2016 08:20 AM

Congrats to the Cavs! Love my Cavs😀