Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Derek Jeter Gets Married!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/derek-jeter-gets-married-200946/)

2BNTV 07-10-2016 12:26 PM

Derek Jeter Gets Married!!!

It's about time!!! IMHO

Yankees legend Derek Jeter marries Hannah Davis in California - NY Daily News

Derek Jeter, Hannah Davis Reportedly Married in Napa Valley | Bleacher Report

They make a great couple and she is so beautiful.

jblum315 07-10-2016 12:38 PM

Beautiful yes, but a trifle heavy for a supermodel don't you think?

2BNTV 07-10-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblum315 (Post 1252217)

I respectfully agree to disagree! They say that a camera makes look one look 10 lbs heavier, than they actually are!

Check out the second link I posted and see the other woman he dated.

What an all-star cast of women.

Chatbrat 07-10-2016 01:46 PM

I don't get all the idolitry of sports celebs, rock stars-IMHO a doc who can save your life is more valuable to society than a person who gets paid mega $$ to play a kids game or any other game.

Honestly they should make a real person feel worthless, since some of them get paid more in a single season than the average American earns in a lifetime.

Taltarzac725 07-10-2016 02:03 PM

Hannah Davis (model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Beautiful woman and seems like a good person too. Beauty is often only skin deep.

Bjeanj 07-10-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Meow!
:laugh:

redwitch 07-10-2016 04:10 PM

They truly sound like a couple in love. May their marriage be a happy one.

Taltarzac725 07-10-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 1252314)
They truly sound like a couple in love. May their marriage be a happy one.

They are the kind of people I have tried to get involved with my 224 613 Project over the years. I do believe celebrities can change people's minds about various issues.

I did find all kinds of e-mail addresses for celebrities in some books back in 2000 or so at the Palm Harbor Library in their reference section and tried many of them. Some went no where but others went through and I got kicked off of AOL.com for sending way too many e-mails several times.

Some of my old e-mails pop up every so often with someone re-publishing them.

I do like Derek Jeter and his new wife though and wish them well.

You never know who reads TOTV!!!

ajbrown 07-10-2016 04:41 PM

As a life long Red Sox fan there is a short list of Yankees I could care about :evil6:. In this case, I can say good luck to him, he is a class act all the way.

rubicon 07-11-2016 04:17 AM

Quote:

Do you recall the glamour girls of the 40's 50's ? Emancipation may be chic in modeling but.....well its unhealthy Beside a woman with an effervescent personality is a better indicator of attraction believe it or not.

A woman who loves men and I don't mean in that nasty way but actually loves men is also an attraction. The same with a man who loves women their comfortable around the opposite sex and demonstrate their mutual respect, unlike a radical feminist

Nucky 07-11-2016 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajbrown (Post 1252328)
As a life long Red Sox fan there is a short list of Yankees I could care about :evil6:. In this case, I can say good luck to him, he is a class act all the way.

Mariano Riviera, Derek Jeter, to be around the night these guy's retired was exceptional. The night that President Bush threw out the first pitch after 9/11 and the day Big Papi gave his speech after the Marathon bombing were very emotional events for many.
For Jeter to go thru an entire career in New York and to live his life during that time under a microscope and retire without incident is a great example for everyone. I wish him the best on this new page in his life. What a great guy. I understand ajbrown fully, for me Big Papi cured me of the rivalry going past the game itself but I do understand fully to disliking the competition.