Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   An Open Letter to Trump Supporters. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/open-letter-trump-supporters-203043/)

Guest 07-26-2016 02:24 PM

An Open Letter to Trump Supporters.

An Open Letter to My Friends Who Support Donald Trump

Hits the nail on the head. :spoken:

Guest 07-26-2016 02:52 PM

And someone must have hit you on the head, pretty hard if you think anyone is going to read anything from a commie news rag.

Guest 07-26-2016 07:26 PM

You are a first

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260579)
And someone must have hit you on the head, pretty hard if you think anyone is going to read anything from a commie news rag.

class moron.

Guest 07-26-2016 07:39 PM

After seeing the Trumpanzee ridicule the physically challenged reporter, hearing the vile things he said about Megan Kelly, and making fun of Carly Fiorina's looks - what female would ever vote for this terrible person?

I know of a few posters on here who have special needs children. Certainly, you would not vote Trump?

Guest 07-26-2016 07:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260756)
After seeing the Trumpanzee ridicule the physically challenged reporter, hearing the vile things he said about Megan Kelly, and making fun of Carly Fiorina's looks - what female would ever vote for this terrible person?

I know of a few posters on here who have special needs children. Certainly, you would not vote Trump?

I will never vote Donald Trump.

Taltarzac725.

Guest 07-26-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260757)

Taltarzac725.

Me neither.

Personal Best Regards:

Guest 07-26-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260756)

You are very boring, repeating the same drivel post after post.
I'll vote for Trump as will millions of others to get a leader our country desperately needs.

Guest 07-26-2016 07:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260751)
class moron.

These are the name calling Hillary supporters.
They deserve the corrupt liar!

Guest 07-26-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260761)
You are very boring, repeating the same drivel post after post.
I'll vote for Trump as will millions of others to get a leader our country desperately needs.

Has it always been a problem to repeat the same lies again and again?

Or are you starting today?

again and again

Guest 07-27-2016 02:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260818)
Has it always been a problem to repeat the same lies again and again?

Or are you starting today?

again and again

He will probably be indicted before that.

Guest 07-27-2016 04:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260549)

If Republicans are out of touch with the average American voters, Democrats are openly hostile to them. This nation cannot stand to have Obama's standard bearer continue his policies of destruction an agenda that targets a so called new World Order ,globalism that calls for global leadership over all nations. On a smaller scale we can see that Britain did not fare well under the European Union. I am a nationalist and believe in country first. so Trump gets my vote.

Personal Best Regards:

Guest 07-27-2016 04:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260831)
If Republicans are out of touch with the average American voters, Democrats are openly hostile to them. This nation cannot stand to have Obama's standard bearer continue his policies of destruction an agenda that targets a so called new World Order ,globalism that calls for global leadership over all nations. On a smaller scale we can see that Britain did not fare well under the European Union. I am a nationalist and believe in country first. so Trump gets my vote.

Personal Best Regards:

Good.....:thumbup:

Guest 07-27-2016 05:12 AM

America can not afford a corrupt, felonious criminal with no regard to country loyalty or fellow humans as president either, regardless of political party. Last night proves that a winning party is more important that the country's welfare and durability. It is way beyond belief that these political posers can garner that much support. Surely, having a female version of Charles Manson is NOT the best the left can come up with. It's bad enough that we have The Donald clowning away the election for the right, but to have a felon criminal representing the left is giving the world the impression that America as a model has been destroyed. We were weakened by the lack of morals of Bill Clinton, then the hateful racism of Obama, and now we have a felon/criminal with a record of failure, being considered because she is a female. I have to admit that even The Donald is still the preferred choice. What a sad and dark time in America. I wonder how much further America will go before we resort to the desperation of another Turkish like action. It now seems that the hubris and avarice of the left outnumber the morals and ethics of the right.

It is a sad day when the left has sunk so low that even Trump is my preferred choice. How much longer will we have to hold our noses when voting?

Guest 07-27-2016 05:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260549)

Nailed it!

:wave:

CNM

Guest 07-27-2016 05:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1260757)