Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Facebook just hacked by russians (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/facebook-just-hacked-russians-207351/)

Guest 08-26-2016 07:23 PM

Facebook just hacked by russians

The darknet rumor is that the Russians just hacked Facebook, at the request of trump, and all liberal dirty laundry will be released in wikileaks.

Guest 08-26-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1278706)
The darknet rumor is that the Russians just hacked Facebook, at the request of trump, and all liberal dirty laundry will be released in wikileaks.

I doubt that.

Guest 08-26-2016 08:35 PM

It's a joke.

Guest 08-26-2016 09:02 PM

joke
jōk/
noun
noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Guest 08-26-2016 10:13 PM

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest. Way beyond the scope of a lot of posters here. So a hacking Facebook thread means nothing.

Guest 08-26-2016 10:20 PM

FB is nothing but fed government information collection and advertising money making Device releasing all your information and comments.

Guest 08-26-2016 10:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1278781)
FB is nothing but fed government information collection and advertising money making Device releasing all your information and comments.

Whatever, but agnostically FB was up $1.07 today to $124.98.

Guest 08-27-2016 03:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1278781)

It's information collecting sold to the highest bidder.

Guest 08-27-2016 07:57 AM

I don't do Facebook or Twitter so it does not matter to me. I had already heard that China has hacked FB a long time ago. There is enough personal information out there as it is without airing your dirty laundry on such a public forum. These kids don't get it, that they will be looking for a job someday and all this trash talk they do will be all over the Internet for their prospective employer to see. But, they don't want to hear it.

Guest 08-27-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1278885)
I don't do Facebook or Twitter so it does not matter to me. I had already heard that China has hacked FB a long time ago. There is enough personal information out there as it is without airing your dirty laundry on such a public forum. These kids don't get it, that they will be looking for a job someday and all this trash talk they do will be all over the Internet for their prospective employer to see. But, they don't want to hear it.

Prospective employers check an applicant's Facebook page as a matter of rule. And candidates are weeded out because of it. A world of caution.

Guest 08-27-2016 08:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1278904)
Prospective employers check an applicant's Facebook page as a matter of rule. And candidates are weeded out because of it. A world of caution.

The unbelievable thing is Obama has orders not to use social media for vetting terrorists. You can't make this stuff up.

Obama founder and funder of ISIS.

Obama administration fails to screen Syrian refugees' social media accounts - Washington Times