Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Zika microcephaly baby born in Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/zika-microcephaly-baby-born-florida-209334/)

Guest 09-09-2016 09:55 PM

Zika microcephaly baby born in Florida

First baby with Zika-related microcephaly born in Florida

I feel sorry for the mother. I blame Obama for burdening our taxpayers. Can we pay for all the world's zika babies.

Stop the madness.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...c2af0f615c.jpg

Vote Trump

Guest 09-10-2016 06:25 AM

Zika is going to make someone very wealthy. Just another scam based on someone taking advantage of the ignorant.

Guest 09-10-2016 06:25 AM

Yes...bring in the DISEASED so it spreads here... F'ing idiots, GREEDY idiots, killing us for a few bucks.

WHY do we bring in all these "nobody's" for treatment when we have our OWN poor who need treatment too.

This woman from Haiti will never amount to anything, nor will her spawn. They're BOTH carriers now and any mosquito that bites them can pick it up and transmit it.

Guest 09-10-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286181)
Yes...bring in the DISEASED so it spreads here... F'ing idiots, GREEDY idiots, killing us for a few bucks.

WHY do we bring in all these "nobody's" for treatment when we have our OWN poor who need treatment too.

This woman from Haiti will never amount to anything, nor will her spawn. They're BOTH carriers now and any mosquito that bites them can pick it up and transmit it.

Don't have a coronary. Not everything in life has to be related to your racist view. Your rants are getting more bitter and miserable every day. Why don't you give yourself a vacation and go visit another country? I understand South Africa is very pretty this time of year.

Guest 09-10-2016 07:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286221)
Don't have a coronary. Not everything in life has to be related to your racist view. Your rants are getting more bitter and miserable every day. Why don't you give yourself a vacation and go visit another country? I understand South Africa is very pretty this time of year.

There you go AGAIN...proving my own point.

You want me to go to the WORST of places...and you choose BLACK places...Somalia is mentioned, S Africa, both black hellholes.

Why wouldn't you banish me somewhere I'd WANT to go? The Norwegian countries? No, you want me sent to the the lowest of low...a BLACK country.

They're NOT like us.

I guess it's frustration? Talking to so many obtuse "walls" who either don't listen or can't comprehend the importance of a hispanic majority and increasing welfare participation rates.

We're literally doomed as a country. If nothing changes to stop it, we're hispanic within 30 years. "pulse dos para inglés" will be the norm.

Guest 09-10-2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286230)
There you go AGAIN...proving my own point.

You want me to go to the WORST of places...and you choose BLACK places...Somalia is mentioned, S Africa, both black hellholes.

Why wouldn't you banish me somewhere I'd WANT to go? The Norwegian countries? No, you want me sent to the the lowest of low...a BLACK country.

They're NOT like us.

I guess it's frustration? Talking to so many obtuse "walls" who either don't listen or can't comprehend the importance of a hispanic majority and increasing welfare participation rates.

We're literally doomed as a country. If nothing changes to stop it, we're hispanic within 30 years. "pulse dos para inglés" will be the norm.

It was a joke, knowing how you feel about blacks. However, South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, regardless of who lives there.

Guest 09-10-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286251)
It was a joke, knowing how you feel about blacks. However, South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, regardless of who lives there.

Like I've said before cemetery would be a good start, and I could only hope the people taking care of the graves are the very ones that are hated the most!

Guest 09-10-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286251)

It's STILL a hellhole and it's a former "white" place now run by blacks. The country is in chaos now that the whites are gone and blacks are in control. Utilities don't work, it's a murder capital (like EVERY black place), it's becoming run down, just like Haiti, Jamaica, and the other former white, now black places.

This is what happens EVERYWHERE that blacks/hispanics gain a majority and gain control.

You ignore it at your peril. Your prodigies peril...

Guest 09-10-2016 09:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286273)
It's STILL a hellhole and it's a former "white" place now run by blacks. The country is in chaos now that the whites are gone and blacks are in control. Utilities don't work, it's a murder capital (like EVERY black place), it's becoming run down, just like Haiti, Jamaica, and the other former white, now black places.

This is what happens EVERYWHERE that blacks/hispanics gain a majority and gain control.

You ignore it at your peril. Your prodigies peril...

That's life.

Guest 09-10-2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286333)
That's life.

That's defeatist.

Guest 09-10-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286450)
That's defeatist.

Not defeatist, just being pragmatic. I believe that one lives longer if one does not dwell on hate. I only consider something if I have a solution. Otherwise, it goes to the back of my mind until some sort of solution presents itself. Stress doesn't solve anything.

Guest 09-11-2016 06:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286543)
Not defeatist, just being pragmatic. I believe that one lives longer if one does not dwell on hate. I only consider something if I have a solution. Otherwise, it goes to the back of my mind until some sort of solution presents itself. Stress doesn't solve anything.

You're being invaded by diseased 3rd worlders...what do you do? What do you do?

Guest 09-11-2016 11:00 AM

Zika Doubled Birth Defect Rate in Brazil, Study Shows - NBC News

Protect yourself.

Guest 09-11-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1286756)
You're being invaded by diseased 3rd worlders...what do you do? What do you do?

Like you did, marry them if they are available.

Guest 09-12-2016 05:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1287030)
Like you did, marry them if they are available.

MARRY? Are you kidding? A man is a FOOL to marry these days. You'll lose everything if she decides to leave you. We need to stop men from marrying. What's the point? There's enough free milk to go around.