Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Esquire Calls out Trump. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/esquire-calls-out-trump-210566/)

Guest 09-19-2016 08:40 AM

Esquire Calls out Trump.

Donald Trump's Candidacy Is a Threat to American Democracy

You are going to be seeing a lot more of this.

Dump Trump.

Guest 09-19-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291677)

Dump Trump.

The election is over! You will see lots of desperation.

Example, blaming Trump for the terrorism.

You can't make this stuff up.

Guest 09-19-2016 08:46 AM

Oh wow....ESQUIRE!!!!

SHould we all be taking special notice?

OK the minority position being espoused by the minority mag representations is hereby acknowledged.

Esquire?????:1rotfl::1rotfl:

Can you say desparate!

Guest 09-19-2016 08:48 AM

Quote:

Dump Trump.

Charlie Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a man throughly qualified to be a game show panelist.

Lol

Guest 09-19-2016 08:48 AM

Quote:

Dump Trump.

Charlie Pierce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a man throughly qualified to be a game show panelist.

Lol

Guest 09-19-2016 08:50 AM

Trump likes Esquire. In an interview 2 years after the war started he predicted it was a bad idea in that magazine. He has told that story many times. That is why he is popular.

Guest 09-19-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291681)
The election is over! You will see lots of desperation.

Example, blaming Trump for the terrorism.

You can't make this stuff up.

He has been a contributing factor because of his campaign of hatred against those different from him. The Wall, racism , bigotry, etc.

And it is idiotic to predict more lone wolf attacks and just say "I was right". These will be happening again no matter what that jackass Donald Trump says. And it is intelligence provided by the very people Trump insults repeatedly that could stop these. You need spies who look like the people we are trying to stop. Not hatred directed by a selfish narcissistic con man at these very communities.

Guest 09-19-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Dump Trump.

I'm pretty sure the average Esquire reader would never vote for Trump anyway.
The're the kind of people who would order an Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte from Starbucks.

Guest 09-19-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291693)
I'm pretty sure the average Esquire reader would never vote for Trump anyway.
The're the kind of people who would order an Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte from Starbucks.

It's a gay or metro-sexual mag. Full of ads for WAY overpriced crap nobody needs. Skinny men in skinny jeans...$550 skinny jeans, $360 sunglasses, $280 shirt, $520 sweater, $85 socks, and $2800 shoes.

The "opinions" come right out of the latest in political correctness. It's like the writers are all exEEO employees. Full of everything is wonderful, lets all get along crap.

Men compete. Unlike women, their goal isn't to be everyone's friend. It's to win...and get the women.

Guest 09-19-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291813)
It's a gay or metro-sexual mag. Full of ads for WAY overpriced crap nobody needs. Skinny men in skinny jeans...$550 skinny jeans, $360 sunglasses, $280 shirt, $520 sweater, $85 socks, and $2800 shoes.

The "opinions" come right out of the latest in political correctness. It's like the writers are all exEEO employees. Full of everything is wonderful, lets all get along crap.

Men compete. Unlike women, their goal isn't to be everyone's friend. It's to win...and get the women.

Typical right-wing tactic. Blow up the airwaves with lies and half-truths, then dismiss everyone that criticizes or calls you on the lies, biased. Trump has learned this tactic well and his sheep fall right in line. Dittos Rush! (In other words I cant think for myself so whatever you say is good by me)

Guest 09-19-2016 11:47 AM

I thought Esquire was a woman's perfume. It's really a magazine? Does anyone read it? Not to disparage gays, but does anybody "straight" read the magazine? No slur meant, of course.

Guest 09-19-2016 01:14 PM

I remember when I was young, my parents would not be too happy if I had a playboy mag because it was rated X, officially or unofficially. Esquire was more an R rating, and I suppose I could get away with that. But I was too cheap to buy either.

Guest 09-19-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291895)
I remember when I was young, my parents would not be too happy if I had a playboy mag because it was rated X, officially or unofficially. Esquire was more an R rating, and I suppose I could get away with that. But I was too cheap to buy either.

When I was young, I preferred the real thing. Then I married the real deal :eclipsee_gold_cup:, and she is still hanging around. A tasteless wench....:shrug:

Guest 09-19-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291903)
When I was young, I preferred the real thing. Then I married the real deal :eclipsee_gold_cup:, and she is still hanging around. A tasteless wench....:shrug:

I was 12. We didn't marry when we were 12.

Guest 09-19-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1291909)
I was 12. We didn't marry when we were 12.

Concentrate on the part that said "THEN" as in later. If you started when you were 12, don't you think it is time to put down the magazines now.............:pepper2: