Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Hate comes to TV (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/hate-comes-tv-210824/)

Guest 09-20-2016 07:15 PM

Hate comes to TV

That has been here and most other places in America. Its just now coming out. Its not racial its hate of the corrupt government we have right now,and have had. If thats racial then so be it.

Guest 09-20-2016 08:23 PM

People are mad as hell with politics as usual.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore - YouTube

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2f9a8b1bc2.jpg

Guest 09-21-2016 04:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1292716)

:thumbup:

But if you don't agree with a liberal's point of view, you are a hateful racist or sexist, or bigot, or just deplorable and irredeemable.

Guest 09-21-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1292826)
:thumbup:

But if you don't agree with a liberal's point of view, you are a hateful racist or sexist, or bigot, or just deplorable and irredeemable.

Exactly...but they claim to be for free speech.

Guest 09-21-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1292931)
Exactly...but they claim to be for free speech.

Is it free speech when a politician wants to change the law so he can sue a magazine/newspaper/tv show for content he doesn't agree with?

Guest 09-21-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293043)
Is it free speech when a politician wants to change the law so he can sue a magazine/newspaper/tv show for content he doesn't agree with?

Only if they are a democrat.

Guest 09-21-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293043)

Is it free speech when Liberals want to prevent speech which they PERCEIVE to be offensive?

Guest 09-21-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293060)
Is it free speech when Liberals want to prevent speech which they PERCEIVE to be offensive?

The truth IS offensive when you're lying.

The entire "equality" meme is a lie, a HUGE, dangerous, destructive lie.

Guest 09-21-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293060)

Who stopped you from saying what's on your mind?

Guest 09-21-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293067)

So, you are saying that my post was offensive, but Liberals have not prevented me form posting?

Guest 09-21-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293067)

Oh, you mean like this:

Campus Protesters Try to Silence Conservative Ben Shapiro

Guest 09-21-2016 11:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293077)

"She said more than a dozen police officers stayed inside the theater, ordering attendees to stay put until the crowd dissipated. A demonstrator pulled the fire alarm midway through the lecture, but Shapiro carried on with his remarks despite the shrill noise and pounding at the doors.

“Here’s my message to the bloviating jackasses outside: Toughen up, you spoiled brat snowflakes, if you actually want a better world,” Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, said to cheers."

Did the spoiled, brat snowflakes seem scary and dangerous to you?

Guest 09-21-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293079)
"She said more than a dozen police officers stayed inside the theater, ordering attendees to stay put until the crowd dissipated. A demonstrator pulled the fire alarm midway through the lecture, but Shapiro carried on with his remarks despite the shrill noise and pounding at the doors.

“Here’s my message to the bloviating jackasses outside: Toughen up, you spoiled brat snowflakes, if you actually want a better world,” Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, said to cheers."

Did the spoiled, brat snowflakes seem scary and dangerous to you?

I think the point was that Liberals often TRY TO PREVENT speech that they don't agree with - I guess you missed it.

Guest 09-21-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293082)
I think the point was that Liberals often TRY TO PREVENT speech that they don't agree with - I guess you missed it.

And conservatives sue or try to sue?

The liberals that get vocal are usually very young with very little experience in life. You can't take them seriously most of the time. When they started acting up in the streets in California when Trump was campaigning for the primaries they showed the protestors. The photos were a bunch of young punks. They weren't making as much of a political statement as they were just doing what bored kids do.

Look at the photos of Occupy Wall Street. It's a crowd of all ages.
occupy wall street - Google Search

Guest 09-21-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1293088)
And conservatives sue or try to sue?

The liberals that get vocal are usually very young with very little experience in life. You can't take them seriously most of the time. When they started acting up in the streets in California when Trump was campaigning for the primaries they showed the protestors. The photos were a bunch of young punks. They weren't making as much of a political statement as they were just doing what bored kids do.

Look at the photos of Occupy Wall Street. It's a crowd of all ages.

Young? I think the replies you get on here from liberals are not even validation for your statement. I guess it depends on how you define "young." Remember, we are talking about The Villages. The subject is "Hate comes to TV."

Let's face it, I have yet to see one example of "HATE" in The Villages. Anger, yes but hate no. The term is always misused by the liberal and very seldom used by the right, if at all.