Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Lifestyle visit in November (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/lifestyle-visit-november-211817/)

Ilove2cruise 09-28-2016 06:28 AM

Lifestyle visit in November

Hello Villagers,

We are coming to visit TV on a lifestyle visit the 2nd week of November.

I was reading some other great welcomes and information thus I'm writing...

I visited TV two years ago for 2 days & fell in love with the place but couldn't believe it was real...to good to be real kind of thing.

I'm single & my girlfriend is married, we would love to experience as much as we can in the week we are there. So here is to my request:

1. what should we not miss doing, seeing?
2. what are the best restaurants you would recommend?
3. some of the singles clubs say that they are not accepting new members...are visitors allowed to join in & if yes, can you please share what kind of activities will be taking place.
4. My friend is bringing her dog, what is the best dog park in TV?
5. we plan on dancing in the squares every night, is there a difference in the 3 squares we should be aware of?

Oh Villagers, really excited about coming & if there is something else you wish to share, please do...

Oh one last question, I'm coming straight after a cruise from Miami, what's the best way to get to TV?

B & M

oldyeller 09-28-2016 08:23 AM

2. what are the best restaurants you would recommend? Nancy Lopez, Bone Fish sit at the Bar tables always fun to meet new people!
3. some of the singles clubs say that they are not accepting new members...are visitors allowed to join in & if yes, can you please share what kind of activities will be taking place. Not sure
4. My friend is bringing her dog, what is the best dog park in TV? The one closest to you. Check the website
5. we plan on dancing in the squares every night, is there a difference in the 3 squares we should be aware of? Lookin the paper or check the web site. The square with the largest band will have the most people and fun.

DougB 09-28-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilove2cruise (Post 1296766)
Hello Villagers,

We are coming to visit TV on a lifestyle visit the 2nd week of November.

I was reading some other great welcomes and information thus I'm writing...

I visited TV two years ago for 2 days & fell in love with the place but couldn't believe it was real...to good to be real kind of thing.

I'm single & my girlfriend is married, we would love to experience as much as we can in the week we are there. So here is to my request:

2. what are the best restaurants you would recommend?
3. some of the singles clubs say that they are not accepting new members...are visitors allowed to join in & if yes, can you please share what kind of activities will be taking place.
4. My friend is bringing her dog, what is the best dog park in TV?
5. we plan on dancing in the squares every night, is there a difference in the 3 squares we should be aware of?

Oh Villagers, really excited about coming & if there is something else you wish to share, please do...

Oh one last question, I'm coming straight after a cruise from Miami, what's the best way to get to TV?

B & M

Will your girlfriend be bringing her husband?

RickeyD 09-28-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougB (Post 1296914)

Funny [emoji23]

Ilove2cruise 09-28-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougB (Post 1296914)

No just us two, why do you ask?

RickeyD 09-28-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilove2cruise (Post 1296948)

I love it [emoji23]

dewilson58 09-28-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilove2cruise (Post 1296948)

What Happens in TV, Stays in TV.

:1rotfl:

RickeyD 09-28-2016 11:26 AM

More more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dewilson58 09-28-2016 11:28 AM

Be sure to visit all three town squares..........may help you decide on where you would like to live.