Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Pronouns Banned at U Michigan : (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/pronouns-banned-u-michigan-212168/)

Guest 09-30-2016 11:16 AM

Pronouns Banned at U Michigan :

Students at U Michigan are no longer supposed to use the pronouns " She , her , him , his , they .

They are supposed to use the neutral word " Ze ".

As in " ze said " , ze went there , how are ze , ze`s book , ze`s room et al .

This ultra- Liberal PC trend is moving across the campuses of many of our colleges and Universities .

I would not wish to be in college today . Given all of the " Trigger-Language " warnings , Safe Space requirements over simple language , and now such silly ass requirements as the above , I would find it to be a hellacious place to spend 4 years while trying to learn something useful .

Further this is the crowd that will soon be in the work-force good grief .

Guest 09-30-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1298369)
Students at U Michigan are no longer supposed to use the pronouns " She , her , him , his , they .

This ultra- Liberal PC trend is moving across the campuses of many of our colleges and Universities .

I would not wish to be in college today . Given all of the " Trigger-Language " warnings , Safe Space requirements over simple language , and now such silly ass requirements as the above , I would find it to be a hellacious place to spend 4 years while trying to learn something useful .

This is good material for a movie. A comedy.

Guest 09-30-2016 11:25 AM

God save our falling Nation .

Guest 09-30-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Just one more example of liberal idiocy!

Guest 09-30-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

One student has chosen to be called "His Majesty".

Michigan student successfully changes preferred pronoun to 'His Majesty' on class roster | Fox News

Guest 09-30-2016 11:34 AM

Classic Liberalism run amuck .

Guest 09-30-2016 11:41 AM

The Cornell Snowflakes just voted to require that Tampons and Sanitary Pads be installed and supplied in all Mens restrooms on campus .

They voted on that and yet at the same time complained to the Admin about rising tuition costs .
Our future leaders . No doubt the members of the Clinton Machine gave the news a nod and a smile .
This is the type of weak compliant future adults that they want to see dominating the country .

Guest 09-30-2016 11:43 AM

f ze
Is that OK?

Guest 09-30-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1298408)
f ze
Is that OK?

Yes perfectly correct , especially since the favorite word of Liberal College Elites is FUUK .

So as the saying goes " FUUK ZE AND THE HORSE ZE ROAD IN ON " .

An old chestnut of an insult -- but a classic and updated to give it a modern " Vibe " .

Guest 09-30-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1298448)
Yes perfectly correct , especially since the favorite word of Liberal College Elites is FUUK .

So as the saying goes " FUUK ZE AND THE HORSE ZE ROAD IN ON " .

An old chestnut of an insult -- but a classic and updated to give it a modern " Vibe " .

When was the last time someone rode in on a horse?

Guest 09-30-2016 12:33 PM

As far as I'm concerned, we can take all the transgender, crossdressing, gender confused freaks and just use the pronoun "it" to describe them

Guest 09-30-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1298461)
When was the last time someone rode in on a horse?

The last time someone road a horse you ask ?

Well that would be this past Monday night when Huma mounted Hillary back at their hotel suite ! :boom::boom::boom:

Guest 09-30-2016 12:55 PM

The emasculation and denigrating of America.

Guest 09-30-2016 01:09 PM

Wont be long till the proper term is comrade

Guest 09-30-2016 01:10 PM

F U and the comrade you rode in on.
I don't think that will be popular at all.