Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   This is your wonderful Clinton (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/your-wonderful-clinton-212943/)

Guest 10-05-2016 05:41 PM

This is your wonderful Clinton

DOJ abruptly drops case against arms dealer who threatened to reveal Clinton's Libya dealings | Fox News

This is the crap that obama and clinton pull. One day they will take out the American people. Thats you and me. I'm not awfully crazy about Trump either sometimes I hate clinton and obama is right there along side.

Guest 10-05-2016 05:47 PM

Trump on his worst day will never ever come close to the corupt, crooked dealings they have been using in the US government.

That they can do and get away with actions like this this and still pretend to represent the USA is a digusting slap in the face to all us honest Americans.

The frightening facts of the matter are the number of Obama and Clinton supporters who have no problem with what those they support do and get away with.

PARTY FIRST no matter who or what.

Guest 10-05-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1301591)
Trump on his worst day will never ever come close to the corupt, crooked dealings they have been using in the US government.

That they can do and get away with actions like this this and still pretend to represent the USA is a digusting slap in the face to all us honest Americans.

The frightening facts of the matter are the number of Obama and Clinton supporters who have no problem with what those they support do and get away with.

PARTY FIRST no matter who or what.

You are either completely stupid or just playing.

Most people on here....probably 95% who are anti Trump are certainly not pro Clinton. You do not see posts saying anything like that......most are and have been anti Clinton but recognize the absolute seriousness of Trump and his danger which is real.

I certainly will not defend her or Obama but with all I have I will object to Trump.

He is a punk of epic proportions. Those who follow him are referred to anti Hillary brigades.

Republican newspaper and supporters who "endorse" her do as a statement to oppose Trump.

Example.....long time Republican writer for the WSJ...who actually wrote in defense of one of the accused rape victims of Bill Clinton (so you know she is not for Clinton)

"Clinton's faults, including the FBI's investigation into her use of a private email server, Rabinowitz said, were not without cause for concern, yet "pale next to the occasion for cringing that would come with a Trump presidency."

Wall Street Journal columnist endorses Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Unless you read 100% of the time at Breibart or watch Fox 100% of the time, you cannot possibly believe that those who oppose Trump are FOR Clinton.

Come on..you just cannot be that stupid.

He is a punk who is set on destroying our country....that is why NOT ONE NEWSPAPER in the world will endorse him......NOT ONE ECONOMIST, not on his payroll will even get close to endorsing his economic goals....almost universally they feel it will cause depression and sky rocket our debt completely out of control. NOT ONE EX SECY OF DEFENSE will come close to supporting him because he does not even know what he is talking about when he speaks of defense and foreign affaires.

He is morally corrupt and has always been that way.

How can you people even consider that those of us who truely think he is mentally unbalanced feel that way because we support Hillary Clinton.

No, folks, it is YOU who come on here NEVER WITH A DEFENSE OF HIS POSITIONS....simple attacks on Clinton.

Know why....he has not positions. Last I read he has changed positions over 130 times IN THE PAST YEAR.

Do I or most want Hillary Clinton as our President....HELL NO.

HOWEVER, Trump equals our waterloo......and I hate the choice given us. Trump is the single ONLY CANDIDATE that she can beat....THE ONLY ONE.

It is a death knell for the Republican party, my party.

Guest 10-05-2016 07:25 PM

My guess is that The Clinton Crime Machine " Fixers " got to Julian Assange and scared him off from dumping more revealing documents about the Clinton Mob Family .

Guest 10-05-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1301598)

Most people on here....probably 95% who are anti Trump are certainly not pro Clinton. You do not see posts saying anything like that......most are and have been anti Clinton but recognize the absolute seriousness of Trump and his danger which is real.

I certainly will not defend her or Obama but with all I have I will object to Trump.

He is a punk of epic proportions. Those who follow him are referred to anti Hillary brigades.

Republican newspaper and supporters who "endorse" her do as a statement to oppose Trump.

Example.....long time Republican writer for the WSJ...who actually wrote in defense of one of the accused rape victims of Bill Clinton (so you know she is not for Clinton)

"Clinton's faults, including the FBI's investigation into her use of a private email server, Rabinowitz said, were not without cause for concern, yet "pale next to the occasion for cringing that would come with a Trump presidency."

Unless you read 100% of the time at Breibart or watch Fox 100% of the time, you cannot possibly believe that those who oppose Trump are FOR Clinton.

He is a punk who is set on destroying our country....that is why NOT ONE NEWSPAPER in the world will endorse him......NOT ONE ECONOMIST, not on his payroll will even get close to endorsing his economic goals....almost universally they feel it will cause depression and sky rocket our debt completely out of control. NOT ONE EX SECY OF DEFENSE will come close to supporting him because he does not even know what he is talking about when he speaks of defense and foreign affaires.

How can you people even consider that those of us who truely think he is mentally unbalanced feel that way because we support Hillary Clinton.

No, folks, it is YOU who come on here NEVER WITH A DEFENSE OF HIS POSITIONS....simple attacks on Clinton.

Know why....he has not positions. Last I read he has changed positions over 130 times IN THE PAST YEAR.

HOWEVER, Trump equals our waterloo......and I hate the choice given us. Trump is the single ONLY CANDIDATE that she can beat....THE ONLY ONE.

The first sentence makes no :censored: sense at all based on the thread.

No further discourse is warranted or needed....obviously!

Guest 10-05-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

I am voting for Crooked Hillary because Trump is morally corrupt and a meanie!

Guest 10-05-2016 10:15 PM

The person who keeps posting " FACT CHECK " TRUMP et al et al .

This person has really changed my mind --------- I was voting for Mrs. Willian Jefferson Clinton [ not his birth name by the way ] .

But now I am voting for Trump !! So thanks for presenting all of your many " FACTS " about Trump .
Anyone that bold is my guy !

Guest 10-06-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1301638)
The first sentence makes no :censored: sense at all based on the thread.

No further discourse is warranted or needed....obviously!

:agree:

Guest 10-06-2016 04:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm voting for Hillary because the Clinton list of crimes, felonies are much larger and better than Trump's small fry exaggerations. If Trump can't lie with the big boys then he doesn't deserve my vote. Hail the ALL EVIL QUEEN, the spawn of Satan!

Guest 10-06-2016 08:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1301719)
I'm voting for Hillary because the Clinton list of crimes, felonies are much larger and better than Trump's small fry exaggerations. If Trump can't lie with the big boys then he doesn't deserve my vote. Hail the ALL EVIL QUEEN, the spawn of Satan!

OK let us face the item of election.
We have two imperfect candidates, the violations vary, so we have no other choice, it will be he or she.
So, now, look at the conditions, she is a habitual liar, she is married to the biggest crook the gov has ever seen. She is the cover up lady for Whitewater, Travel Gate, Bills Ventures to the erotic. She has never ever completed any job and the Secret Service that follow her every move say she is a rotten lying and conniving crook.
OK Mr. Trump has faults but he is an accomplished businessman, he will have advisors who will help him in his job, he is donating a lot of money to try to help this nation. He deserves our vote, we need help and it will not come from the Clinton mob and Mafia.
:MOJE_whot:

Guest 10-06-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Not only do I bet that you get called an idiot a lot, but I bet you don't have any friends either. No sense of loyalty, and no one lives up to your expectations. You must be very miserable.

Guest 10-06-2016 10:05 AM

////

Guest 10-06-2016 10:09 AM

///

Guest 10-06-2016 10:15 AM

////

Guest 10-06-2016 03:18 PM

/////